Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Showed Margarito The Picture of The Cracked Handwraps!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
    ur butthurt cause u know the win is tainted

u bich about cotto fans more than the cotto fans do
    Last time I saw boxing records, I still see the loss on Cotto's record. That's good enough for me.

It's more fanatics than anything. From Cotto, Pac, Hopkins, and Mayweather fans. If you been here long enough and be a bit smart, you'd catch the pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      There's a point to when you love your fav boxer but you people take it to *******ation levels. True story.
      ur sig says it all about u

Comment

souce or vidoe?!?!?!?

cmon man dont just post away, show proof.
        your getting me all ampted up lol

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          Not really, you are the one, thinking about it, thats why you brought that up!!
          But now that I brought it up, it should be implanted in your head. You keep mentioning it. The idea is planted son.

Comment

no you're actually a lil fanboy who talks **** bout cotto no matter what the topic is it could be about puerto rico or cotto and you come in with something negative so stop the bull**** we already kno your game

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
              ur sig says it all about u
              Then don't look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
                thats weak just like most of your posts. You can never stay on topic you try changing the subject cause your pathetic ass dont have **** to say maybe you should try reading the topic before you reply
                You can say what you want, but the fact of the matter is you have Kneeguel in SUPERMAN UNDERWEAR!

I think the body shot to Gomez or Quintana would be much more bad ass. Maybe the pic where Cotto KO'd Yuri. I may even be able to live with him being in boxer briefs or boxers.

But having him in Super Man underwear with high cut hips is suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                  souce or vidoe?!?!?!?

cmon man dont just post away, show proof.
                  your getting me all ampted up lol
                  check ring life with miguel cotto he says it there

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                    You can say what you want, but the fact of the matter is you have Kneeguel in SUPERMAN UNDERWEAR!

I think the body shot to Gomez or Quintana would be much more bad ass. Maybe the pic where Cotto KO'd Yuri. I may even be able to live with him being in boxer briefs or boxers.

But having him in Super Man underwear with high cut hips is suspect.
                    honestly i dont care what your ***** ass thinks or says str8ght up if you don't like it then don't look at it simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Last time I saw boxing records, I still see the loss on Cotto's record. That's good enough for me.

It's more fanatics than anything. From Cotto, Pac, Hopkins, and Mayweather fans. If you been here long enough and be a bit smart, you'd catch the pattern.
                      if they r fanatics and have taken their fandom to far then why would u care?

like when a crazy homless person calls u a faq and u care ten u might be gay...

Comment

Working...
                      X