Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Shreds Bradley: I'll Give You 70/30, No UK PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get real, they both need each other, as neither has done enough to warrant a fight with either Pac or May.

they only way they're ever going to get their desired opponents is by becoming a linear champion (how else are they going to sell the fight). I suspect that Bradley either gets this or has been told by Arum.

Fight @ 140, Bradley effing deserves 50/50, considering what's on the line, however if they both move to 147 and neither has a belt, he's most likely going to get the Zab Judah deal (Market forces and all).

Comment

• Khan's got bigger fish to fry at 147.

If Timothy wants the fight he should accept Khan's offer of 70/30 with no UK revenue. No way should he be able to walk away from a 50/50 deal and end up with the same offer. He is delusional.

Comment

• Ha Bradley is an idiot, just as I said he would come crawling back to Khan when he finds out he’s not next on Pacs radar.

Didn’t an interview come out just this week of Bradley saying Khan needs him but he doesn’t need Khan? Tim likes to contradict himself a lot.

After messing Khan around for a year in which he has been largely inactive he still feels he deserves 50/50 well it was arguable whether or not he deserved 50/50 in the first place now Khan has another belt, is universally excepted as top dog at 140 and is undoubtedly the bigger draw of the two fighters why should Bradley get the same generous offer as before?

Khan should make him beg for a 40/60 cut and minimum UK PPV money Bradley will still earn more than he would fighting most people out there not named Pac and Floyd.

Comment

• Its funny as some fools here are defending Khan hiding behind a contract proposal that might not make the fight happen.

Instead of wanting the fight to happen which is right now the fight at 140 that should be made are worried about the finances of either man like they are going to get a piece of it.

I want to see the fight and couldn't care less how these guys get paid.

Only fan boys worry about another man's bank account

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKillerer View Post
            Khan was still talking about Bradley for December. Until he got Peterson.

Now Khan says he is going 147 because the weight is hard, and Bradley calls him out.

Khan draws more, generates more money, has more HBO interest, has had a decent fight on HBO last, while Bradley was a stinker. Bradley's ducking has lost a lot of love for the fans.

60/40 would be generous for the mofo. Who the **** does Bradley think he is asking for 50/50 anytime when Khan was looking for him in December.

Bradley best say 60/40 we got a deal.
            Bradley said he is going to 147 as well. Make the fight happen there eventhough 140 would be a better look for them to get it on at. Khan and Bradley are acting like Floyd and Pac but neither are making close to the same money. I don't care who generates what between them two because as far as I'm concern they are both the two top guys in the division and should fight it out to prove who's #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Well he is not talking about Morales now is he???He said 50/50 we have a fight,the ball is in Khans court at this point imo..And who the hell is Khan to say 50/50 won't be offered again??Both guys are young good fighters,can't have one with out the other..If Khan wants this fight as bad as he says he does call Bradleys bluff,give him the 50/50 see what happens...
              I agree.
              Khan's last 3 fights:
              VS McCloskey: £250,000
              VS Miadana: $975,000
              VS Jab: $1,072,500

He is making Berto money. Him and Bradley both just recently started getting paid a mil for fighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by hogwash View Post
                Lets get real, they both need each other, as neither has done enough to warrant a fight with either Pac or May.

they only way they're ever going to get their desired opponents is by becoming a linear champion (how else are they going to sell the fight). I suspect that Bradley either gets this or has been told by Arum.

Fight @ 140, Bradley effing deserves 50/50, considering what's on the line, however if they both move to 147 and neither has a belt, he's most likely going to get the Zab Judah deal (Market forces and all).
                What had Clottey, Mosley and Margarito done to warrant a fight with Pac?

Comment

• Why didn't Bradley fight Khan when Khan was calling him out? Bradley disappeared...now all of sudden he wants to call him out. I guess Bradley wanted to hold out so Khan could build his popularity and the 50/50 split would be larger, too late. I think Khan is gonna move on. Mayweather Khan 2012? Yup.

Comment

• I don't know who this Bradley character is? Why is Khan wanting to fight some nobody?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      I don't know who this Bradley character is? Why is Khan wanting to fight some nobody?
                      Maybe is because Bradley is the #1 140 lb fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X