Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko getting into the HOF ahead of Vazquez Sr etc? WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    "Vitali is a great head to head fighter against anyone but a HOFer "

The above quote was my premise and it suggests Vitali shouldn't even be on the ballot . I didnt mention why Wlad was NOT on the ballot for a reason ,

Now go run along and write a book about it you DOPE . Maybe by then you'll figure it out .

that's literally not even the sentence you wrote.

you don't understand what you wrote? can't even copy and paste it? not a lot of coming back from that, particularly when you've accused somebody else of not being able to read well.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      How the **** does Vitali Klitschko deserve to get in ahead of Michael Moorer. Moorer was a LHW champ moved to HW and got a W over Holyfield.

What has Vitali done? Who did he beat?
      I dont understand it myself but the KLITCHKO name holds weight bc of Wlad ., who actually should be before Vitali whos done far less .

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        that's literally not even the sentence you wrote.

you don't understand what you wrote? can't even copy and paste it? not a lot of coming back from that, particularly when you've accused somebody else of not being able to read well.
        Anyone can see what i posted and see you indeed are the fool here !

Comment

Vitali is a great head to head fighter against anyone but a HOFer and before Wlad ? I cant agree with that ,many more fighters in other weight classes deserve it . Its almost as bad as putting Tyson Fury on a top ten list of greatest of all time and voting for him . lol
          Anyone can see what i posted and see you indeed are the fool here !

this is what you wrote. you had a problem with him getting into the hall of fame before his brother, which has nothing to do with ability but is instead a product of the eligibility rules. which you didn't know. because you're a pleb who doesn't know **** about boxing.

Comment

I have said for the last 5 years that IMO Vitali wasn't a HOF'er but would surely get in.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              this is what you wrote. you had a problem with him getting into the hall of fame before his brother, which has nothing to do with ability but is instead a product of the eligibility rules. which you didn't know. because you're a pleb who doesn't know **** about boxing.
              Wow you must be pretty bored simpleton so i'll break it down to you like the ****** you are !

1. Vitali is a great head to head fighter against anyone but a HOFer (This suggests Vitali shouldn't be there )

2. and before Wlad ( This SUGGESTS that Wlad should be ahead of him and nowhere mentions why Wlad isnt on there )

3 . You should have quit after my first reply back to you as you are just looking ignorant now , but you're a top elite journalist doe who decided to thinlk it was a good idea to start a empty baseless argument bc he THOUGHT he caught a lopp hole on a thread , end of the line for you its your stop time to get off

!!
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-06-2017, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Whats his best win? Sanders? Adamek? Chisora?

Thats not a hall of fame fighter ffs
                Name 2 HW HoF fighters that were active from 93 to now.

Comment

I agree.

Not saying Vitali wasn't a good fighter, but really what is his best win? He's most known for giving an old out of shape Lewis problems for a few rounds until he got his face caved in and pulled out. That's it.

Wlad has a far far far better resume than Vitali. I'd say Wlad was the much better fighter of the two as well. Vitali was tougher than Wlad, that's about it.

I think Vitali's credit mostly comes from people pairing the brothers together when in fact Vitali's resume is weak when you look at it objectively.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                    You making up your own rules to try and justify it?

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                      Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis, Wlad Klitschko, Foreman, Holmes

What was your point here? All those guys had much much better resumes than Vitali. The killer for him is Wlad because he fought in the same era and he was the one who, Sanders aside, beat all the top contenders and unified the titles. Some of Vits opponents were well regarded at the time, but really now you look back were not very good HWs at all. Sanders is really his only significant win over a decent contender.
                      Last edited by Tom Cruise; 12-06-2017, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X