No announcement yet.

Holiday season approaching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday season approaching

With the summer holiday season approaching, was wondering if any the Boxing Scene folk have anything planned?

I haven't been abroad since 2008 when I went to Germany on a College trip for 3-4 nights so looking forward to this holiday I have booked to Marmaris, Turkey for the end of May (7 nights).

Got an absolute bargain for £150 (about $220), 7 nights 4 star hotel and flights covered.

Parts of Turkey are dangerous right now (East Turkey/Istanbul) which almost made me book Morocco (Marrakech/Agadir).

I'm legitimately paranoid about going on planes right now, I think I'll wait until Donald Trump blows up ISIS.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      With the summer holiday season approaching, was wondering if any the Boxing Scene folk have anything planned?

I haven't been abroad since 2008 when I went to Germany on a College trip for 3-4 nights so looking forward to this holiday I have booked to Marmaris, Turkey for the end of May (7 nights).

Got an absolute bargain for £150 (about $220), 7 nights 4 star hotel and flights covered.

Parts of Turkey are dangerous right now (East Turkey/Istanbul) which almost made me book Morocco (Marrakech/Agadir).
      I went to Turkey and it was an absolutely appalling holiday. My hotel was supposed to be 4 star, the food was disgusting, nearly everyone got food poisoning.

The hotel was full of ignorant Russians and Eastern Europeans.

The lucky lucky men over there were like 100 times as pushy as the ones you get in Spain who you can actually have banter with.

The men are ridiculous seedy perverts.

So yeah lol.

Comment

2 weeks with family in Denmark so far, North Sea. July.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          I went to Turkey and it was an absolutely appalling holiday. My hotel was supposed to be 4 star, the food was disgusting, nearly everyone got food poisoning.

The hotel was full of ignorant Russians and Eastern Europeans.

The lucky lucky men over there were like 100 times as pushy as the ones you get in Spain who you can actually have banter with.

The men are ridiculous seedy perverts.

So yeah lol.
          hahaha wow. Most of the visitors here are supposed to be from the UK with a fraction from Russia/Eastern EU.

We chose self-catering thankfully, don't plan on eating where we're staying really...safe to say we're all putting on a few pounds when we're there haha.

Comment

This year already flying by

Comment

Going to Crete and santorini in August.

Comment

Working...
              X