No announcement yet.

Police: "Be prepared for a Riot (May 2nd)."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police: "Be prepared for a Riot (May 2nd)."

Well ain't this some shyt! Not that long ago, the city's finest knocked on my door and told me to be prepared for the worst.

I asked him wtf was he talking about, and he said that come May 2nd, that there is 99.9% chance that the great city of Portland (Oregon - OreGUN, not OreGONE) will erupt. I asked him how and why...

He said: Sir, are you a boxing aficionado?

I says: Sure, what's poppin', mang?

City's Finest: Mayweather is gonna get knocked the f.u.c.k. out, and his thugs are gonna go wild.

I says: No shyt? How do you know this, Officer?

he said: "Sir, I don't have time to explain, I'm just giving you heads up. BE PREPARED FOR A RIOT.
    TRUE STORY.

Crazy!!!! Has the Poe-Poe paid you a visit, yet?

Folks, lock your doors, take care of your family, and may God be with you come May 2nd.

Long live Master Manny Pacquiao! God is sending his second child to kill the devil and his followers.

Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
    Well ain't this some shyt! Not that long ago, the city's finest knocked on my door and told me to be prepared for the worst.

I asked him wtf was he talking about, and he said that come May 2nd, that there is 99.9% chance that the great city of Portland (Oregon - OreGUN, not OreGONE) will erupt. I asked him how and why...

City's Finest: Mayweather is gonna get knocked the f.u.c.k. out, and his thugs are gonna go wild.

he said: "Sir, I don't have time to explain, I'm just giving you heads up. BE PREPARED FOR A RIOT.
    TRUE STORY.

Folks, lock your doors, take care of your family, and may God be with you come May 2nd.

Long live Master Manny Pacquiao! God is sending his second child to kill the devil and his followers.
    You are upset due to a disagreement you had on the forums huh?

Comment

In before the ban

Comment

TRUE STORY.

Boston Guy will edit the title to this

Boston Guy: "Mario Almada, Be prepared for a Ban (4/23/15)"

Comment

Originally posted by Gabagool
          the homies from my block often throw block parties for mayweather fights so it wouldnt suprise me if things got a bit shakey in certain places
          looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

one night a knock on the door comes banging..... and a person opened it gently.

Pedro De Guzman: gowd ibning kin ay help yu?

Officer Charles McKnilley: good evening sir just wanted you to be rea...... you filipino?

Pedro De Guzman: oh yes yes.

Officer Charles Mcknilley: ok just reminding you to be safe on May 2nd there might be a riot if one guy losses.

Pedro De Guzman: aw nu prablem ser we win and if lose we still party and sing karaoke.

comes another knock on a different house.... and the door opens wildly...

Shawnie Marbury: WHHHAAAAT PIG? I ain't got no time fo thiz bushiieet. It ain't me.

Officer Charles Mcknilley: no sir just reminding you that there's a big fight on May 2nd and we just want every body to be safe and avoid if there will be riots.

Shawnie Marbury: oh fuck that shit Money May all day he gon give an azz whoopin i tell ya best beli dat.

Officer Charles Mcknilley: ok sir we just want it to be as peaceful here in the neighborhood as possible.

Shawnie Marbury: don't worry bout it we got this. but ima be honest with you if Money lose people got to be ready cuz it's gonna go down.

Comment

Hey guys op isn't racist. Trust me

My gramps always told me... don't ever trust a black person... so far, he's been right.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                looooooooooooooooooooooooooool
                its no joke. my hood is divided about 50/50 for blacks and latinos we went ham for the mayweather canelo fight where we threw a block party. there were fights and fireworks going off but nothing major. just drunks being drunks. so is life in crenshaw

Comment

Originally posted by Gabagool View Post
                  its no joke. my hood is divided about 50/50 for blacks and latinos we went ham for the mayweather canelo fight where we threw a block party. there were fights and fireworks going off but nothing major. just drunks being drunks. so is life in crenshaw
                  All this time I thought you were hype job. Maybe you still are? Mind is full of Fuk now

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    All this time I thought you were hype job. Maybe you still are? Mind is full of Fuk now
                    not really sure what youre referring to but heres some popcorn

Comment

Working...
                    X