No announcement yet.

why doesnt haye get more credit for his valuev win??on the size alone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    With Kev it's either Pac-May nonsense, Picachu, baseball, or Jersey Shore. He can't talk about anything else.
    And with Jro it's about Kev this, Kev that, Kev, Kev, Kev, Trinidad beat DLH, DLH ain't shit, Kev, Kev, Kev, Trinidad, Pac, Kev, Trinidad, Kev, Kev, Kev, I must confess I love Kev omg

Comment

And i'm insulted by your post BTW Jro. How can you name all of that, but not mention Smallville/Kristin Kreuk?

And stop mentioning Pikachu as my my favorite Pokemon, it's actually Arcanine and Gyarados.

Please next time you mention what I like to talk about, which is frequent, get it right. And I don't watch Jersey Shore anymore, so eliminate that. Add the Science channel, i'm also majoring in engineering science and after that I want my bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering. So add science instead of Jersey Shore. Thanks. I'll green k you again if you get all of this right bro.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        weight man..weight
        Long weighed 300 pounds vs Johnson

Comment

Because Valuev is a **** fighter.

Size doesn't mean better.

Comment

Garbage ass fight also I can count on one hand the number of meaningful exchanges and would have fingers left over for other counting.

Comment

If the only way to try and make a win seem impressive is 'well, the other guy was bigger' then it isn't a great win, whether it's Pac-Marg, Floyd-Baldomir or Haye-Yeti.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                If the only way to try and make a win seem impressive is 'well, the other guy was bigger' then it isn't a great win, whether it's Pac-Marg, Floyd-Baldomir or Haye-Yeti.
                People throw around the word great way to much~

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  wasnt it the biggest size differace in history??99 pound differance and bout 10 inches???thats amazing
                  Because Chagaev, Holyfield, Bidenko, Donald all put on more impressive performances against a better version of Valuev and Haye averaged 12 punches per round and fought like a
                  b1tch.

Comment

The only way of beating Valuev is to make it an uneventful fight.

Few people can beat Valuev, it takes a lot of movement, could Chris Arreola or David Tua move like Haye/Holyfield did?. And Yes Holyfield was 46 but he could still move.

Plus a lot of people just don't like Haye

people that dont give him credit are the same people who said that said he couldn't do it

Comment

Because size alone doesn't make Valuev good. It was a boring fight notable only for Haye capturing a title belt. He gets the proper amount of credit for the win in that context. A decent win, no more no less.

Comment

Working...
                      X