Master Celebrity Sexual Abuse & Harrassment Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://mobile.twitter.com/AnOpenSec...8636959745?p=v

Comment

• The King of Norway's former son-in-law has accused Kevin Spacey of groping him after a Nobel Peace Prize concert.
      Ari Behn told radio station P4 that it happened after the actor had hosted the event in 2007.
      "I am a generous person, but this was a bit more than I had in mind," said Behn, who was married to King Harald's daughter Martha Louise until last year.

Comment

• http://deadline.com/2017/12/bryan-si...fe-1202216936/

Comment

• Dustin Hoffman in the crosshairs.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...column-1062349

Comment

• Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Guess the fired bit would be for bringing the company into disrepute. TBH I think the studios all know exactly whats going on, probably all at it. Youre all good as long as we can deal with the news. But if things get too big they'll cut you loose.

I think they could build a stronger criminal case for the paedo stuff. Ask peoples stories, and if certain facts start to match they can build a case around it.

Apparently Singers been paying off people for years, this guys got his timing off, probably wanted some hush money, and TMZ have ****ed it up for him.
            no question some, if not half, are legit claims. but the waiting game, doe. not much of a peep last year, but 2017 was a tsunami of rape vics.

i have no sympathy for an adult vic if they wait longer than a year to report being a vic.

and if the shut up money is accepted, oh well. not a right/wrong situation at that point. just a matter of a victim having a price (as i think we all do to some extent).

Comment

• Well another one is caught. This time a Disney Executive arrested for fiddling kids.

A 58-year-old Disney executive has been charged with three felony counts of child sexual abuse.

Jon Heely, the director of music publishing at Disney, was arrested and charged with three counts of lewd and lascivious acts on a child, Variety reported.

The 58-year-old, who was arrested on Nov. 16 and released six days later on $150,000 bail, is accused of abusing two underage girls about a decade ago.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...6887?cid=bitly

Comment

• Wow...now a DEAD GUY is accused of sexual molestation:

A former model claims late “Partridge Family” star David Cassidy was a “first class creep” who groped her and tried to put his hand up her skirt when she was 19, according to a report.
                Samantha Fox claims Cassidy, who died earlier this month from liver failure, followed her into a public bathroom and got handsy in May 1985, she told The Daily Star.
                “When he grabbed me and pushed his tongue down my throat, I just kneed him in the b—s,” the model-turned singer said.
                Fox, 51, claims she’d originally agreed previously to appear topless in a music video at the actor’s bequest for his single “Romance,” but became disgusted when she realized he had an erection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  The King of Norway's former son-in-law has accused Kevin Spacey of groping him after a Nobel Peace Prize concert.
                  Ari Behn told radio station P4 that it happened after the actor had hosted the event in 2007.
                  "I am a generous person, but this was a bit more than I had in mind," said Behn, who was married to King Harald's daughter Martha Louise until last year.

Spacey was out of control.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

I love Mario's food and his old TV shows but this doesn't shock me at all lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X