Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of you guys take boxing and boxingscene way too serious!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the replies in here

But yea, just look at my sig

Comment

The internet is a funny place. If someone goes out of their way to attack you you win lol

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
        Welcome to the internet - where nobodies can pretend they're somebodies.
        Actually, almost everyone pretends to be something they are not on the internet. A lot of internet tough guys on here who may very well be softies in person

Comment

Make boxingscene great again!

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
            Im just here to discuss a sport and some of my fav fighters. Sometimes I am firm but try to also be fair.

However, i have got nasty hate messages and very aggressive posters coming after me. I dont think this forum should be so aggressive,negative and confrontational.

We are all here because we love boxing. I dont know why we treat each other like this. Someone messages me about me mum just because they dont like a boxing opinion I have. To me this is not on that level.

Yes, I am a little butthurt. We should treat each other better. Someone with a different opinion is not a troll!
            Get out if you can't take the heat, sissy boy.

Comment

99.9% of Boxing Scene are teenage fanboys with weak wrists who need gain the reassurance that they actually exist from the internet. This includes myself btw.

Its is an eclectic mix of trolls, perverts, ******s and racists (of all color).

The other 0.01% is Brushmyhair.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                99.9% of Boxing Scene are teenage fanboys with weak wrists who need gain the reassurance that they actually exist from the internet. This includes myself btw.

Its is an eclectic mix of trolls, perverts, ******s and racists (of all color).

The other 0.01% is Brushmyhair.
                Teenage I am long way off.

Unfortunately boxing fans are pretty rubbish now. The old ESPN board used to be good.

606 was decent as well, used to get proper fighters on there as well.

Comment

Working...
                X