Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audio freaks...recommend me some headphones NOT beats..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about bluetooth ones?

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      Underrated?!? they've ben lauded as great bang for buck headphones for decades. They are good, just a bit lacking in the bass department.
      Yes they have, but they're often underrated in hardcore audiophile circles in favor of more expensive/less mainstream choices.

Comment

I got the Polk headphones. They are all around a great system

Comment

I have four cheap Sennheiser headphones. Essentially, I'm working my way up to the more expensive models. I bought a pair of Sennheiser HD 439 for $43, got lucky because they usually cost $55-$60; the wire isn't obscenely long like their other cheap models and the cable is detachable and a bit thicker than the others. They're pretty comfortable too, but they do leak a little sound. I'm a cheapskate so I can't recommend any $100+ models, but Sennheiser's $20-$50 headphones are quality imo.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 11-27-2015, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Amazon has the Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Over-Ear Headphones - Black on sale for just $94.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
              Amazon has the Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Over-Ear Headphones - Black on sale for just $94.

Good deal, I did the same.

Comment

Working...
              X