No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs Sergio Martinez Post Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
    Cmon, you can do better than that. Jr brings nothing that Pavlik didn't, except he's more dedicated to the body and thats not enough for the same thing to happen that happened to Pavlik. He got bloodied, beat up and he lost. Same thing for Jr.

Tell me how you see the fight unfolding? Once again, logical, well thought out statements and facts please
    Unlike Pavlik, Jr hasn't been sent to ICU in critical condition just before fighting turdgio. (Jr won't be drained like Kelly either).

The world will see how much bullchit sergio has been talking. P4P great my a$$

Comment

• 6 factors that could see Chavez Jr upset Sergio Martinez

Interesting article....

are you superstitious? maybe these two superstitions could happen?

6 very interesting factors that could work in Chavez Jr's favour, check them out

http://uk.fighthype.com/six-factors-...rgio-martinez/

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Chavez Jr vs Martinez: Arum to De La Hoya 'Don't Forget Who Protected You!'

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                What's the first thing you're gonna do when Chavez Jr. knocks out Martinez?

I'm gonna celebrate for a bit but I know I'll end up on here for sure, making a lot of quotes and laughing at people who doubted La Dinero de Vaca.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
                  What's the first thing you're gonna do when Chavez Jr. knocks out Martinez?

I'm gonna celebrate for a bit but I know I'll end up on here for sure, making a lot of quotes and laughing at people who doubted La Dinero de Vaca.
                  I'll be too drunk to post.

But I will count on you to rub it in their faces for doubting the El Dinero de Vaca.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    Chavez Jr vs Martinez: Arum to De La Hoya 'Don't Forget Who Protected You!'

I bet there are still some idiots in here that will say Bob Arum doesn't protect his fighters....

It's like I said years ago, when Bob Arum is ready to make a fight, he will make the fight, just like he's been doing for decades. September 15th is a perfect example of Bob making a fight when he is ready. Mayweather Pac will be another.

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                      I'll be too drunk to post.

But I will count on you to rub it in their faces for doubting the El Dinero de Vaca.
                      Oh you bet. I will cherish the moment.

mmmMmm so delicious!

Comment

Working...
                      X