Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr, easily the best ever.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think hearns would mate, styles make fights

Comment

• Greatest Fighter Ever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Look at this fool comparing Mayweather to Ali

Different weight classes ******.
        You are not allowed to compare Mayweather to Ali? What shit is this?

Comment

• Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
          Mayweather isnt better than the 2 sugars: Robinson and Leonard
          hes not better then mosley either there fight proved to me a prime mosley would have won by ko

Comment

• Why is this thread still going on, do you realize how hard it is not to take a pot shot at Floyd with these sillly threads? Its taking willpower on my part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              I don't think hearns would mate, styles make fights
              Man, usually I don't make comparisons like this but Hearns would kill Floyd.

Comment

• Floyd would wish he fought the best ever when chances where there. 20 years from now,, fans would be talking of him like his father is at this point of time. A coulda, woulda,, shoulda been. At this point, his dad for all we remember saved his son amd ****ed up eveyrthing else life has to offer. Right now,,, fans can only remember junior dragged his babies momma by hair accross the room and went to jail for it. SENIOR WENT TO JAIL like uncle not hurting their mothers, that sukks hell. Not too many will like to be remembered 30 years after they peaked in their careers. Most would want to be peaceful and satisfied.

Comment

• Make that 40 years from now. What about 50 or a century to this day???
                  Jack Johnson did not think he would have so much impact from boxing. He ran from laws and came back to cement his legacy.

Comment

• " People don't realize what they have until it's gone " No matter how much Mayweather is hated , people will miss once he's gone for good. It will be a very long time before a boxer as skilled as him comes around.

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                      tommy hearns would take him apart
                      he is the only guy out of Hearns, Duran, and Leonard who I think would beat Floyd or give him the hardest fight.

That jab is too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X