Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: "Yet another example of Bob Arum trying to run misdirection"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leonard Ellerbe: "Yet another example of Bob Arum trying to run misdirection"

Not really any new info, but still an entertaining read.

Im still waiting for something from the other camp though.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10315.html
    Last edited by Kenny MF Powers; 07-14-2011, 01:42 PM. Reason: Thread title

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
    damn Team Pac keeps getting owned

Comment

LE: Because USADA is the premiere agency for doing this. They're recognized by the United States Congress, the same Congress that Manny Pacquiao helped Senator Harry Reid campaign to get re-elected to. They test elite athletes in all sports on the national and international level. They're the gold standard, so I don't understand what the problem is. None of what they are saying makes any sense. Once again, if he [Pacquiao] is willing to fight Floyd, he will be no different than any other fighter who steps in the ring and is subjected to the gold standard of random blood and urine tests. It gets no clearer than that.

This subject is getting old because *******s are stumped and they can't really argue coherently.

Comment

WADA/USADA is black owned....
        Last edited by DE100; 07-14-2011, 01:57 PM.

Comment

WADA and USADA are a bunch of *****s.

Comment

"Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me this guy has no problems with making money in the United States, he has no problems with fighting for United States Athletic Commissions, like Nevada & Texas, and he has no problems with United States referees and judges officiating his fights, but the one problem he does have with the United States is the Anti-Doping Agency?" --Leonard Ellerbe
            Last edited by Cash Cow; 07-14-2011, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
              "Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me this guy has no problems with making money in the United States, he has no problems with fighting for United States Athletic Commissions, like Nevada & Texas, and he has no problems with United States referees and judges officiating his fights, but the one problem he does have with the United States is the Anti-Doping Agency?" --Leonard Ellerbe
              And no problem using the American Court system lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                And no problem using the American Court system lol.
                Or doing commercials for AMerican companies

Comment

Have you noticed that big mouth Bob Arum has been quiet as a mouse?
                  The USADA and WADA interviews on Fighthype killed his latest duck maneuver.

What is the next excuse.

Just be a man Bob and tell the world that the guy you use to promote(mayweather)
                  and said was the best fighter you have ever seen in the last 40 years would beat the **** out of your cash cow.

Losing to Mayweather?

Thats not good for Top rank business.
                  Keeping Pac away from random test and Floyd Mayweather is the smartest
                  thing Bob Arum ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

This right here, Ellerbe just demolisherd any argument pac and arum have with this statement right here.......

Comment

Working...
                    X