Short of stopping Mosley...PACMAN deserves no credit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    He is busy giving Pacman no credit.
    im not giving PAC credit legacy wise.................you blind fool.......

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      A KO win would be the only result that deserves any praise imo...............a Mosley thats fighting PAC is almost as old as the one who fought .......you know who.........................
      no contradiction ladies..............LOL.....PAC deserves no credit legacy wise.........but that was a better performance compared with b1tchweather...................thats what im saying......................next.........LOL
      I'll let U tell it homey.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I'll let U tell it homey.
        yep.....legacy wise.................next

Comment

yep.....legacy wise.................next
          So ur adding stuff now??What U mean is no credit legacy wise??But he gets more credit than Floyd,correct??Even though Mosley was the #1 ranked welterweight & champion when Floyd fought him,as opposed to having no title & below Victor Ortiz on Saturday??Please explain further bro.

Comment

LOL at this clown

Comment

Does FmJR deserves the credit for beating SSM? A lil bit.. Does PAC deserves the credit for beating SSM? HeLL NO..

Comment

bwahahahaha

Comment

sure.......he deserves no credit beating a past prime mosley..just like PBF....but knocking shane down....and making him run...is impressive...........any more question?..........his performance is way better than PBF though..........
                  You are LITERALLY, LITERALLY the most hypocritical sack of **** I have ever met in my entire life. You constantly let your FEELINGS get in the way of facts. You said "Manny deserves no credit if he doesn't KO Shane" what do you do when he doesn't? You FLIP FLOP and start posting with caveats. Is it THAT ****ing hard for you to be true to your word? How do you look yourself in the mirror, knowing that half the crap you spew out of your mouth is bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    You are LITERALLY, LITERALLY the most hypocritical sack of **** I have ever met in my entire life. You constantly let your FEELINGS get in the way of facts. You said "Manny deserves no credit if he doesn't KO Shane" what do you do when he doesn't? You FLIP FLOP and start posting with caveats. Is it THAT ****ing hard for you to be true to your word? How do you look yourself in the mirror, knowing that half the crap you spew out of your mouth is bull****.

i dont think we ever met yet.........LOL...........as in literally met yet...i said legacy wise he doesnt credit.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      So ur adding stuff now??What U mean is no credit legacy wise??But he gets more credit than Floyd,correct??Even though Mosley was the #1 ranked welterweight & champion when Floyd fought him,as opposed to having no title & below Victor Ortiz on Saturday??Please explain further bro.
                      ok.....ill explain further BRO!!!..........all you need to do was ask nicely.......LOL........no credit pacquiao legacy wise..........knocking down Mosley and making him run = was impressive..........floyd winning against mosley = no credit legacy wise............floyd standing and not running against mosley = pretty ok but not as impressive as the pac win........ok?........intiendes?.......comprende?. .........

Comment

Working...
                      X