Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you Call this TYPE of girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quit being such a damn wuss man I'm telling you! You sound like one just reading your message, and it sounds like you were one in the relationship. Woman want a man who is tough but sweet, you cant act like a wuss and expect to keep her for long. Women are attracted to the rebels for a reason they may not want to settle down with one but growing up the ass holes and bad boys get all the luck so you better learn how to be one and this crap wont happen anymore. Maybe when your older you may understand!

Comment

**** the *****, she has no respect. Its about the people you choose as friends that matter not their age, you could have an immature 30 year old friend or a wise 20 year old.
      For me it's about respect, if you hang around and keep getting ****ed about you'll turn bitter. If people genuinely respect you they won't **** you around

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252
        Quit being such a damn wuss man I'm telling you! You sound like one just reading your message, and it sounds like you were one in the relationship. Woman want a man who is tough but sweet, you cant act like a wuss and expect to keep her for long. Women are attracted to the rebels for a reason they may not want to settle down with one but growing up the ass holes and bad boys get all the luck so you better learn how to be one and this crap wont happen anymore. Maybe when your older you may understand!

I used to be a big ass jerk but I fell in love dog, trust me I been through that stage I am 24 and passed it. But I guess this ***** really loves *******s I remember her saying to me once she had a crush on the character in the movie he was a vampire and she told me I like him because he is an *******.

Funny cause in class she even said men were scared to show their emotion and she likes a man who is not afraid to cry.

Women are hypocrites.

Teh number one rule is never fall first always let the woman fall in love with you.

Comment

Rocco,..

those girls that are attracted to *******s are weird...

like you said though, girls want guys that ain't wusses, but not *******s...you can't be the girls ***** thats all...

Comment

Originally posted by hectari

Teh number one rule is never fall first always let the woman fall in love with you.
            Exactly...

Don't go chasing the girl, calling her, sendin her flowers, suckin up, kissin her ass, etc.

Let her do that, then once u have a relationship then u can open up...

Comment

Originally posted by ThaGreatest
              Exactly...

Don't go chasing the girl, calling her, sendin her flowers, suckin up, kissin her ass, etc.

Let her do that, then once u have a relationship then u can open up...

I havent talked to this girl in aboutt 100 days! she left me a message 4 weeks ago asking "how I was doing? and saying it was ok I didnt have to reply back" and I didnt reply back.

Funny thing is even when she hurt me I always called her. Now I dont and they say the more you ignore them they start chasing you but doenst look like it in this case. She hasnt called me or emailed me.

If she knew I was making money now with a good job how do you think she would reply? she would probally say she was sorry and blame someone else saying they told her to cheat on me and ignore me same excuse she used before.
              Like that song goes "Back then you didnt want me now that Im hot ya all on me"

Comment

I havent talked to this girl in aboutt 100 days! she left me a message 4 weeks ago asking "how I was doing? and saying it was ok I didnt have to reply back" and I didnt reply back.

Funny thing is even when she hurt me I always called her. Now I dont and they say the more you ignore them they start chasing you but doenst look like it in this case. She hasnt called me or emailed me.

If she knew I was making money now with a good job how do you think she would reply? she would probally say she was sorry and blame someone else saying they told her to cheat on me and ignore me same excuse she used before.
                Like that song goes "Back then you didnt want me now that Im hot ya all on me"
                Exactly man...

the more you show a girl u have no interest, the more she will chase you...

basically u run, they chase

If I saw Vida Guerra, I don't think I would be able to run away though...

Comment

Exactly man...

the more you show a girl u have no interest, the more she will chase you...

basically u run, they chase

If I saw Vida Guerra, I don't think I would be able to run away though...

Man vida taste spicey! hahaah

But for real its been a long time and this girl aint even call me but the funny thing is if she knows im doing good and had a girl right now who loves me strong, she would cry and probally try to talk **** or, get jealous and start calling me.

Comment

Man vida taste spicey! hahaah

But for real its been a long time and this girl aint even call me but the funny thing is if she knows im doing good and had a girl right now who loves me strong, she would cry and probally try to talk **** or, get jealous and start calling me.
                    Tell her to **** off...

then she will want you even more

Comment

Tell her to **** off...

then she will want you even more

naw the best is to vanish! that is what I did.

Comment

Working...
                      X