Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vishnu

Comment

Originally posted by hectari
      Thank you! the only thing that pisses me off is how she would stab me in the back it was strange how she always got mad but she never realzied she never gave me anything she asked for in return. I have been scared of girls ever since because I would never expect this girl to do such things to me, it is shocking and scary how can someone just outta the blue change.

It really hurts cause an insider tells me she still is cool with the people who she made out with and says they are her true friends I think she is an attention whore or loves sympathy everyone thinks I am the bad guy but they dont know how she talked to me and treated me sucks.

She even claims I held her back! when I did nothing but support her.

I really am scared to get close to a girl again.

Sad thing is I couldnt go back to that school again and she still goes their smiling and happy like nothing happened like she has no shame at all at what she done, all she had to do was cry and all the girls and guys felt sorry for her and thought I was an ******* but they never heard my side of the story.

I understand how people can change at the drop of a hat. You can't change them, but you can change how you react to them. If she's acting like she has no shame, then she truly isn't a person you would want to be with, is she? We all deserve to be treated with respect.

Comment

Hectari you are to young to get in a serious relationship. **** it just have fun your gonna get more action being single that having a girl. when you get older you will find that it is easier to see what you really want in a relationship. By that time you will find women are done playing stupid games and will already know how to respect you.

Comment

wow hectari u took all that time writing that **** ..how long ....

Comment

Originally posted by madcrewmom
            I understand how people can change at the drop of a hat. You can't change them, but you can change how you react to them. If she's acting like she has no shame, then she truly isn't a person you would want to be with, is she? We all deserve to be treated with respect.

Ya but she continues to act innocent and like a good person doing on these nice things for other people! she never listend to me or cared about my feelings and she had the time to helps others it was funny, how she can get away with cheating but if it was me everyone would ignore me, double standards suck people should realize the cheater is the bad person not because he is a guy or girl but because they cheated, the part also pisses me off how it was validated that she had a right to cheat all those girls were saying I made her cheat! They blame me I am glad I left that ****ing place.

Comment

Originally posted by BROWN BOMBER
              Hectari you are to young to get in a serious relationship. **** it just have fun your gonna get more action being single that having a girl. when you get older you will find that it is easier to see what you really want in a relationship. By that time you will find women are done playing stupid games and will already know how to respect you.

Ya man I am feeling you!

Comment

You are too ****ing soft man. Have rough sex with her and never talk to her again.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives
                  You are too ****ing soft man. Have rough sex with her and never talk to her again.

naw I am just a human being I guess its cause most guys I know all use each other as a support system just like girls do, and I really try not to follow the other beer guzzling guys I have friends like that but I try to just keep my relationship between me and my girl looks like it will never work since girls always talk to their girlfriends and **** and they listen to the advice,They dont make women like they used to.

Comment

girls aint nuthin but trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by Tarver is my dad
                      girls aint nuthin but trouble...

Yeah, we're just trouble....lots of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X