No announcement yet.

What is your opinion of the Klitschkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
    you havent been here long enough to fully understand tunneys/carnivores views that focus around the colour or nationality of a fighter
    I have no "agenda". It's sickening to see you repeat that over and over again.

I have noticed some peoples' views center DO around the nationality or race of a fighter. For example, Burner and Allucard only like Black fighters, and you british_fan, only like British fighters. Bsrizpac seems to like only American fighters.

Some haters like yourself, soir and Naps would like the Klitschkos if they were British. Burner and several others would consider them to be ATGs if they were black. Bzrizpac would hold them in high regard if they were American.

I personally don't consider national boundaries to be so important. If a fighter is talented it doesn't matter to me where he's from. I have favorites of different races from the US, Phillipines, Russia, the UK, etc.

Comment

Wlad is boring; in the ring I just can't get into his fights, he even make ring walks boring. His upperbody doesnt seem to move, it just looks like a few techs are wheeling him out on a trolley.

Vitali is ok, gotta admire him for his recent output of fights; taking them on in quick succession I mean.

I do think they're both kinda dorky, and their competitions flatters them. They're both talented guys who work hard, but I think the current division make them out to be better than they really are (but I don't know how much, tbh.)

Comment

They're both the only heavyweights today who take their job seriously.

They would be great in any era.

Comment

no seriously they're both good fighters; but sad that the HW division isn't filled with great fighters these days; but that's not their fault i picked the last option just for fun cuz i'm not even American myself haha

Can't wait to see wlad-chambers though;

Comment

they are the ****, hate it or love it

Comment

they are good fighters in a very bad era, so i would have to say if they were in the 80's and 90's era they would both become champions but would'nt have a long reign

Comment

Working...
              X