Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone seriously think PAC will beable to even try "out box" cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'ma Cotto fan, but speed kills, and in this case I think Cotto is gonna be another victim to PAcman's crazy fast hands. Maybe if a top notch Cotto came in he could win, but not the one we all saw get a gift from Clottey. I remember before that fight i kept asking "what if Clottey puts the pressure on him?" and a whole bunch of people got mad and said **** like "you dunno ****! he's only a counter puncher, he stands no chance" and we all saw what happened there...

Comment

Paquiao will never enter a fight with the intention to "out box" anyone. He will try to be offensive while not standing in front of the bigger man. He will try to stick and move and get in then out, but Cotto has pretty good timing to catch him with something big while Pac is trying to come in. Thus making it a mega fight.

Comment

I love it how Pacquaio always get doubted in every fight like he has no chance hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Marvelous View Post
          Pac is gonna be Pac. In and Out fast combinations before Cotto knows what to do. It will work because Cotto isn't a world class counter-puncher like Marquez. Don't even try and dispute that, Cotto stans.
          Youre right but my thinking is this. While Cotto is no JMM in the counter punching department, JMM is no where near the Punch Power that Cotto posseses. Nobody PAC has ever fought is. Also PAC is not the hardest guy to hit, so its not if cotto lands its when he does how will PAC take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
            I'ma Cotto fan, but speed kills, and in this case I think Cotto is gonna be another victim to PAcman's crazy fast hands. Maybe if a top notch Cotto came in he could win, but not the one we all saw get a gift from Clottey. I remember before that fight i kept asking "what if Clottey puts the pressure on him?" and a whole bunch of people got mad and said **** like "you dunno ****! he's only a counter puncher, he stands no chance" and we all saw what happened there...
            True but you half to take into account that horendus cut that cotto had and how it obscured his vision. How many people would have even been able to finish that fight with out being KOd wby a fighter of Clotteys caliber. I gained alot of respect of cotto as a fighter after that fight even though it was not his best ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
              Yeah speed kills, but timing kills speed. While Cotto doesn't have the type of counter punching timing that Marquez has, Cotto still has above average timing(better then David Diaz). What he lacks in timing compared to Marquez he makes up for in WW power. Can Pac handle it? It's a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                I love it how Pacquaio always get doubted in every fight like he has no chance hahaha
                Who said he has no chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalion View Post
                  So now DLH=Cotto?

Please tell me that was the only boxing match you have ever seen in your life.
                  do you know the reason why Pac didn't brawl with DLH??

it will be the same with Cotto

If you do I'd be more than happy to direct you to the nearest Rehab in your city.

PACs boxing skills are on par with Hattons,hes a brawler. Trying to "out box" Cotto would leading to him losing badly or being KO'd in my opinion.

Please tell me why should i be more dumber than this comment?

Comment

True but you half to take into account that horendus cut that cotto had and how it obscured his vision. How many people would have even been able to finish that fight with out being KOd wby a fighter of Clotteys caliber. I gained alot of respect of cotto as a fighter after that fight even though it was not his best ever.
                    true true, but iunno, it just seems like when the pressure's on Cotto he tends to weaken. I don't wanna call him a front runner, because he's not. But although he had some good moments in that fight, he just didn't seem himself, maybe it was the cut maybe it wasn't. I'm still scratching my head over it, but like i said if a mentally stable A game Cotto comes in, Pacman better watch his ass or it could be a long night. Cotto ain't Hatton or DLH

Comment

Originally posted by PoetryInMotion View Post
                      Yeah speed kills, but timing kills speed. While Cotto doesn't have the type of counter punching timing that Marquez has, Cotto still has above average timing(better then David Diaz). What he lacks in timing compared to Marquez he makes up for in WW power. Can Pac handle it? It's a good fight.
                      true, which is why i say a top notch Cotto is a tough fight for Pacman. I mean I still got pacman winning, but if Cotto comes in looking like the guy who beat Mosley and Judah, then hell yeah it'll be one hell of a fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X