Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone seen Lynes get robbed last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen Lynes get robbed last night?

Germany, Italy should be banned from boxing. Lynes clearly won that fight and had a knockdown to, Branco came back towards the later rounds but another shocking decision in mainland Europe!

after like the 4th round, the italian won most rounds, it wasnt a robbery

Comment

Originally posted by majestiC View Post
      Germany, Italy should be banned from boxing. Lynes clearly won that fight and had a knockdown to, Branco came back towards the later rounds but another shocking decision in mainland Europe!
      I disagree, I think Branco fairly won a close decision. Lynes dominated the first 3rd of the fight, but after that Branco came back into it, and Lynes didn't do enough.

I could understand you thinking Lynes won, as it was close. But robbery is too strong a word for it mate.

Comment

How the **** can you call that a robbery???

Branco won virtually every round after the 5th. Lynes was **** in the second half of the fight and didn't deserve the win.

Comment

I should watch the fight again, I was drunk at the time but it seemed to me all the good work came from Lynes!

Comment

I should watch the fight again, I was drunk at the time but it seemed to me all the good work came from Lynes!
            He was impressive for the first 4 or 5 rounds but after that didn't do anything.

Comment

I watched it this morning on Sky, not sure if it's on again tho....

Comment

He did good for a while but then Branco took over. I like Lynes but i thought that Branco had won, he even had Lynes hurt at one point i think.

Comment

I should watch the fight again, I was drunk at the time
                  Laughing..This is some funny ****.

Comment

The problem was Lynes was **** after round 5 and besides Jim Watt had Branco as the winner of that fight
                    Last edited by Brian13; 05-17-2008, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X