Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Latino Men Built Tougher Than All Other Races?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Interesting thread. Off the top of my head, the only Latino fighters I can only think of are Benitez and Chacon who suffered dementia post-career.

Benitez is not mestizo. that's the race of people i'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

It's not just Barrera. JCC. Morales. Duran. JMM. All speak very quick and have all their thoughts in tact.

Meanwhile the other fighters from their era like Whitaker, Toney(both supposed to be defensive wizards), Roger Mayweather, Hearns etc are all close to braindead.

Floyd Mayweather Jr is even showing clear signs of mental deterioration. he was conned recently out of a huge lumpsum of money and it takes him 2 minutes to finish a sentence.
      Chavez and Duran definitely do slur. If you understand Spanish you can hear it. Also Fernando Vargas is starting to slur heavily and he only had 31 fights. Brandon Rios is another guy who s starting slur and he's only now in his early 30s.

He can hear both Chavez and Vargas slurring in this video

Comment

Benitez is not mestizo. that's the race of people i'm talking about.
        Fernando Vargas slurs badly

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          Chavez and Duran definitely do slur. If you understand Spanish you can hear it. Also Fernando Vargas is starting to slur heavily and he only had 31 fights. Brandon Rios is another guy who s starting slur and he's only now in his early 30s.

vargas is 1

I wouldn't count Rios because he's always talked like that. dude might be autistic.

the point has been proven imo. very very few latino men get affected by CTE after boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post

You just rained on the OP's little parade.

Comment

vargas is 1

I wouldn't count Rios because he's always talked like that. dude might be autistic.

the point has been proven imo. very very few latino men get affected by CTE after boxing.
              Rios does count.

What about Duran and Chavez?

They slur.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Spanish rolls off the tongue much easier than English ask them to speak in English they can barely sound words out and look at Brandon rios but I see you gay for the latinos.
                You just got the dumbest quote of the day try speaking Spanish and she how you sound you ******

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  Rios does count.

They slur.

however they are still very coherent and their thoughts are put into speech quick. very mercurial still.

JCC still a commentator on TV.

meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcCQzdL243c

completely different level

this dude is also from Chavez's era

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

Comment

vargas is 1

Very few Latino men fight at the higher weight classes so they don't get hit with the same concussive type of blows that guys at the higher weight classes get hit with. The ones who did attempt to fight at the higher weight classes and did fight punchers at those weight classes are starting to show signs of damage.

Look at Vargas and Chavez, they both took on De la Hoya who was a known puncher in his youth and Oscar clearly screwed both their brains up. Hell, most of the guys who fought Oscar can barely talk now. Thats what happens when you fight guys with real KO power.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Rios does count.

They slur.

find me a video of Rios speaking clearly. he's always sounded like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X