Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I miss a lot in high school? I was in all boys catholic school

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lomasexual What are your thoughts on this topic?

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
      Lomasexual What are your thoughts on this topic?
      A wise man once warned about making assumptions. He said that being a catholic priest doesn't make someone a pedophile.
      It is far more likely that it is being a pedophile that makes someone a catholic priest.

The OP is right to be concerned. All the forceful **** penetration he would have suffered at school will not help him much when it comes to having relationships with women. Unless he hooks up with a dutch girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
        A wise man once warned about making assumptions. He said that being a catholic priest doesn't make someone a pedophile.
        It is far more likely that it is being a pedophile that makes someone a catholic priest.

The OP is right to be concerned. All the forceful **** penetration he would have suffered at school will not help him much when it comes to having relationships with women. Unless he hooks up with a dutch girl.
        I wish I could green K everything you post

Comment

Apparently being with all those boys turned you into a little woman.

Comment

I went to a Catholic elementary school for first 8 years then 1 year of Catholic HS.
            Obviously I didn't turn out all right...proof is that I post in this Lounge.

2 Years as an altar boy when the Mass was in Latin. And no, I was never molested.

Comment

Working...
            X