Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    I dont see it at all
    that's what I was going to say.

Having seen gyno on people, this most definitely is not it.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      that's what I was going to say.

Having seen gyno on people, this most definitely is not it.
      Its more than obvious!

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
        Its more than obvious!
        Have you been in a medical setting and seen gynecomastia? I have. It looks more than just a bit of "puffy nipple" which is natural for a lot of guys. Gynecomastia is the actually growth of breast tissue similar to what you see on a woman.

Spence may be on the juice, I have no idea and he has never tested positive for anything so I will not label him as such, especially on the basis of a bunch of boxing fans on the internet posting pictures and pretending they are all medical experts.

Comment

Have you been in a medical setting and seen gynecomastia? I have. It looks more than just a bit of "puffy nipple" which is natural for a lot of guys. Gynecomastia is the actually growth of breast tissue similar to what you see on a woman.

Spence may be on the juice, I have no idea and he has never tested positive for anything so I will not label him as such, especially on the basis of a bunch of boxing fans on the internet posting pictures and pretending they are all medical experts.
          I have worked in the medical field for 18 years. The puffed nipple is just that, the nipple area. Look closely to the sorrounding tissue around the nipple, about 5mm circumference, it does not look normal to me but I am no plastic surgeon either.

Comment

This has got to be one of the most fruity, fruit loop, **** threads I have ever had the misfortune of clicking on.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
              I have worked in the medical field for 18 years. The puffed nipple is just that, the nipple area. Look closely to the sorrounding tissue around the nipple, about 5mm circumference, it does not look normal to me but I am no plastic surgeon either.
              what's your job in the medical field? No offense but if you think seeing two pictures of a guy with a muscular chest and puffed nipples = gynecomastia, I worry for your hospital.

Comment

what's your job in the medical field? No offense but if you think seeing two pictures of a guy with a muscular chest and puffed nipples = gynecomastia, I worry for your hospital.
                OH COME ON MAN.

no one is talking about this kind of stuff:

But more like a steroids case of Gyno, like:

What's the ****in problem with people here..

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post
                  This has got to be one of the most fruity, fruit loop, **** threads I have ever had the misfortune of clicking on.
                  lmao hahahaha

Comment

seriously tho we got 9 pages on errol spence nipple talk

the f**k is goin on here peoples

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      OH COME ON MAN.

no one is talking about this kind of stuff:

But more like a steroids case of Gyno, like:

What's the ****in problem with people here..
                      I'm a medical student and a biomedical science post graduate. That picture you posted of someone who may have used steroids and again, has the puffy nipple look is not necessarily gynecomastia and is extremely difficult to classify the type from that picture alone. One must look at the shape, the height of the tissue and the shape of the chest fold.

The man you posted, much like Spence, may just have a natural nipple type. A layman can not just pull up a random picture from google and claim it is gynecomastia and ultimately, that is the crux of my argument. There is so much doubt, unless there is reasonable reason beyond 2 pictures, to say that Spence is on anything, let's refrain from that.

Comment

Working...
                      X