Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Isn't rape by definition "violent?" That's an oxymoron
    Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
    Oh thank god he spared them from violence when he had sex with their unconscious bodies.
    Fair enough and I agree that rape is a form of violence. My language should have been more clear. I was trying to distinguish between aggravated rape and what Bill did. There are worse forms of rape to be sure, although the prolific nature of Bill raping so many women makes up for that.

Comment

It's like asking "what's worse eating fresh shyt or shyt that been floating in a toilet for a week"

Comment

Unfortunately Cosby will never pay for his crimes, at least Jared will.
        And at least one of Cosby's victims was actually YOUNGER than the 16 year old that Jared is known to have had sex with. Cosby brought a 15 year old to the Playboy Mansion. So adding that to the mix, along with the well over 50 known victims, I would have to put Cosby at the top of a really depressing list.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
          they both should be punished, eye for an eye. Then have their balls cut off
          i think both if proven guilty should have an operation that shortens their dick to two inches on top of jail sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            It's like asking "what's worse eating fresh shyt or shyt that been floating in a toilet for a week"
            Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            Unfortunately Cosby will never pay for his crimes, at least Jared will.
            And at least one of Cosby's victims was actually YOUNGER than the 16 year old that Jared is known to have had sex with. Cosby brought a 15 year old to the Playboy Mansion. So adding that to the mix, along with the well over 50 known victims, I would have to put Cosby at the top of a really depressing list.
            Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
            i think both if proven guilty should have an operation that shortens their dick to two inches on top of jail sentences.
            as far as we know, cosby has way more victims than jared, but because too much time has passed he won't be going to jail. jared is likely looking at getting his @sshole stretched out in prison. cosby is lucky, he gets away with everybody knowing he's a rapist, but no other consequences. at his age, 77, any time in jail would be basically be a death sentence

Comment

Working...
            X