Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why hasn't Alexander Povetkin fought fighters like The Klitschkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multiple factors favoring Wlad:

1. He's white
    2. He's fat
    3. He's inexperienced
    3. He's shorter
    4. He's white
    5. He's fat

bottom line: he's outclassed

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      Oh, so I guess us fans get screwed and Povetkin will never fight a Klitschko! It's ashame because I felt Povetkin was good at one time. But I feel Eddie Chambers is now better than Povetkin(the guy who beat chambers)
      Eddie is too small. Haye was too small for Klitschko, and Eddie is smaller. He has great ability though; I think he could become a world champion down at Crusierweight.

As for Povetkin, the last good fighter he fought was US Olympian Jason Estrada. I don't know what the hell his deal is, but he's let his career get completely away from him. He came to the US recently and did a four week "refresher" training camp with Atlas, so he would still be in shape when he comes into camp for his next fight, but I don't get his movites.

He's in his 30s. Wlad's going to be around at least three more years. And Povetkin still hasn't proven he can beat the likes of Haye, Peter, Adamek, ect. Plus, there's a lot of hungry heavyweights emerging like Mike Alvarado and Robert Helenius. Povetkin damn sure isn't just going to waltz in and take the title once Wlad retires.

And by staying inactive, he only hurts his chances.

Comment

I don't think he'll ever be ready for a Klitschko.

Comment

Povetkin will get beaten badly by Wladimir and even worse by Vitali everyone knows that, as long Klitchko bros around he will avoid them but he should at least make fights with guys like Arreola, Peter, Chagaev and ****.

Comment

Teddy Atlas is protecting him against Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by RurouniYume View Post
              multiple factors favoring Wlad:

1. He's white
              2. He's fat
              3. He's inexperienced
              3. He's shorter
              4. He's white
              5. He's fat

bottom line: he's outclassed
              WTF does "He's White" have to do with anything?? Are you a ******?, ******s aren't no better than the white man...remember THAT boy!

Klitschko is white too and him and his brother rule boxing!

Comment

Working...
              X