Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-10-2020, 08:08 PM #41
BoxingScene Icon

Quoted: 5554 Post(s)
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,893.46
Total Points: 94,021.05
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_cov View Post
This was a case of a fighter doing way better than expected that it blinded peoples perceptions.

Noway did Maidana win more than 5 rounds.

I always felt the horribly underrated & forgotten Jesus Chavez gave Floyd one of his toughest fights and Maidana followed that gameplan. Only Chavez's work was cleaner!
That mofo could fight he's one of those quality Mexicans that lacked big names on his resume so tends to get swept under the rug.
Jesus Chavez is very underrated.

#3 at 130 at the time and a legit World Champion.

Also rocked Erik Morales at 135 and gave him a very close fight in a fight where he had one arm for the most part.
IronDanHamza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 08:40 PM #42
All I want is milk.

Quoted: 5661 Post(s)
Pigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,931.61
Total Points: 32,709.50
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Mayweather-Maidana I was a tremendous fight. Maidana mounted a brave effort. I watched that fight at a theatre so I had the big screen for this one. I had no problem with 6-6 as one judge had. I think I had it 7-5 Mayweather. Maidana had nothing for him the second time around minus one punch in a dreadful fight.
Pigeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 08:57 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 605 Post(s)
sugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 17,374.91

Even you donít believe that... maidana won 5 of the first 6 rds, so all he needed was to win 2 of the last 6 rds ...& he windup winning 3rds of the last 6 rds. He most definitely won rnd 12. I like to know what youíre smoking when youíre scoring this fight?
sugar ray lenrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 09:13 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

sugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond repute

No... Floyd lost. Maidana also landed good body shots. Maidana won 5 of the first 6 rds, and 3 of the last 6rds.
At the least you can say rds 1-6 maidana won 4, Floyd won 2.
Second half of fight rds 6-12, maidana won 3, Floyd won 3 (maidana escaped the draw by winning the last rnd)
Old 08-10-2020, 10:13 PM #45
BoxingScene Icon

IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
Even you donít believe that... maidana won 5 of the first 6 rds, so all he needed was to win 2 of the last 6 rds ...& he windup winning 3rds of the last 6 rds. He most definitely won rnd 12. I like to know what youíre smoking when youíre scoring this fight?
Except he didnít win 5 of the first 6 rounds at all.

Atleast not clearly he didnít.
Old 08-10-2020, 11:33 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Except he didnít win 5 of the first 6 rounds at all.

Sugar Ray: YES HE DID!

Atleast not clearly he didnít.
Ahhh... I got you there...Ēat least not clearlyĒ....even you acknowledged what happened.... maybe not clearly (what ever that means?) but he did win 5 of the first 6 rds.
Old 08-10-2020, 11:49 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 685 Post(s)
The tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,392.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Koba View Post
Localisation maybe? What country you in? Could be GBP pulled it from Youtube in some countries but not others. Works fine here from the UK.

Did you try the facebook page? Goldenboy fight nights? They put it on in April I think shortly after lockdown started. Maybe they were hoping to drive views on there by blocking it on Youtube?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
I live in the stateís I donít know why but I still canít watch it. And when they put it on dazn A couple of days ago everyone was saying in the comments how they could never find the fight also.
The tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 11:51 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 685 Post(s)
The tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,392.83

Quote:
Floyd wasnít and never has been signed to Golden Boy.
He was never signed to them but he used them for distribution or their platform for ppvís. Thatís why Oscar took all those insults from floyd thinking he was going to be involved in the pac fight but floyd cut him completely off starting with the maidana rematch.
The tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 11:54 PM #49
BoxingScene Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
Ahhh... I got you there...”at least not clearly”....even you acknowledged what happened.... maybe not clearly (what ever that means?) but he did win 5 of the first 6 rds.
No I don’t acknowledge what you say happened at all and it’s patently false actually.

You could very logically argue Floyd won Rounds 2,3,4 and 6. So to say Maidana won 5 of the first 6 rounds as a matter of fact is simply not true.

Making your whole post garbage, in general.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:17 AM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
No I donít acknowledge what you say happened at all and itís patently false actually.

You could very logically argue Floyd won Rounds 2,3,4 and 6. So to say Maidana won 5 of the first 6 rounds as a matter of fact is simply not true.

Making your whole post garbage, in general.
Bro,
Even you donít believe what you just stated. Floyd won rds 2,3,4 & 6???!!! I know youíve been posting for a while here... I respect a lot of your posts, but you just screwed up your reputation here. You know darn well that the majority posters here & the boxing world acknowledge that Maidana won the first half of the fight (meaning most of rds 1-6) there is no logical argument here Floyd at best won only 2 of the 1st 6 rds.

So my whole post is garbage because I donít agree with you? I make a strong case here. A legitimate one.

Share This With Friends