Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you stop using smartphone forever for $500k cash?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    There is no way I'd do it for 5 thousand dollars. I love having a smart phone. It's one of my favorite toys.
    Yeah 5 is a little low for it being the rest of your life. What about 50K? I'd do it fa sho for 50K.

Comment

Give me 5 k and I would. Honestly I feel we are better as people without us starring down at these phone all the time. I would solely get my boxing scene fix on my ipad then. Don't hate apple actually makes the best tablets. Can't stand all the hoop la over there phones tho.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
        Give me 5 k and I would. Honestly I feel we are better as people without us starring down at these phone all the time
        Lol yeah it's out of control. I look at my two sisters whenever the family gets together for holidays or whatever and they literally spend 95% of their time with their faces buried in their phones. Just looking at facebook or some ****. And their kids do the same ****. They'd rather sit on the couch and bury themselves into a phone than go outside or something.

Comment

I would, but I hate cell phones exactly because of what Mike D described in his post above ^.

Comment

I hate my phone. I'd probably pay someone to take it off me.

Comment

Without a doubt. I only got a smart phone because it cost me $1 when I was due for an upgrade last year. I basically still only use it for calls and texts though, but it does come in handy from time to time with being able to access the internet. Not near enough to pass up 500 thousand though.

Comment

this is no brainer, 500k? you give $50 and old nokia i'll break-up with my samsung.

Comment

But seriously doe if there's any mother**ker on earth who would refuse 500K and rather keep their gotdamn smartphone...then they got severe issues lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    But seriously doe if there's any mother**ker on earth who would refuse 500K and rather keep their gotdamn smartphone...then they got severe issues lol
                    Man I think Facebook is a whole different animal. I know mofos who are literally addicted to it. It so fn annoying when ure out with somebody and there on that damn thing all the time. U mite have to actually offer some people 500 k to part ways with Facebook aka relationship killer lmao

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                      Man I think Facebook is a whole different animal. I know mofos who are literally addicted to it. It so fn annoying when ure out with somebody and there on that damn thing all the time. U mite have to actually offer some people 500 k to part ways with Facebook aka relationship killer lmao
                      Yeah you're right. People live on that ****. It's pretty f**king sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X