No announcement yet.

Benitez Duran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
    What are your thoughts on the fight that took place. I thought Wilfred looked incredible frustrating Duran and the scoring was very Generous to Duran.
    My questions are was Wilfred simply at his best and had the style to pull off the performance he did or did Duran simply have an off night or was to Old to deal with Wilfred.
    We might never know the real reason Duran lost that fight, but I'm buying the theory brought forth in bold text above. After all, it's just another loss; there's only one loss that's worthy of any scrutiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Chino ice View Post
      Benitez was very lucky that night. He just happened to fight Duran on one of his worst nights. If the real Duran showed up even 25 percent better, he would have walked right through Benitez at any weight.
      wow, you're pretty stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        wow, you're pretty stupid.
        Is that the best you can come up with? Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chino ice View Post
          Benitez was known to have a glass jaw and Duran couldn't hurt or touch him. I attribute that to being an unlucky night for Duran. It happens sometimes in boxing. If Duran was the normal Duran it would have been no contest in Duran's favor.
          Benitez was also known for his stellar defense, so Duran isn't having an easy time with him at his best. The "unlucky night" is about as weak of an excuse as I can imagine.

Benitez-Duran reminded me of Alexander-Maidana, where the loser was totally owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            Benitez was also known for his stellar defense, so Duran isn't having an easy time with him at his best. The "unlucky night" is about as weak of an excuse as I can imagine.

Benitez-Duran reminded me of Alexander-Maidana, where the loser was totally owned.
            Ouch!

Comment

Working...
            X