No announcement yet.

Democratic Politicians are Poverty Pimps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    You think Alabama or Mississippi is swimming in money red states are the poverty states truth be told
    No, they just don't have the Mark Zuckerbergs, or Bill Gates living in them to give an appearance of wealth, take the top 1% out of the so called well off states and you'll see there is actually more poverty and wealth inequality in them than Alabama or Mississippi. Is a middle class family more likely to afford a 3-4 bedroom home in California or Alabama? I think we both know the answer.

Comment

Brush,you ever think about rolling for public office?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        Brush,you ever think about rolling for public office?
        If I ran, I'd lose because a republican can't win in Oakland. I'll stick to jogging

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post

The yellow part will vote Trump, that blue part is still cucked to the point of no return
          I wish this would happen.

I would be a proud New Californian.

Comment

Wasn't one of Obama's first acts in office investigating corruption in congress? Then the only people who were blatantly corrupt and not covering their asses properly were all reps from overwhelmingly african-american districts? Still waiting on the conclusions on that investigation from the previous administration.

Comment

Brush is definitely the leading candidate for Cuck of the Year!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                You think Alabama or Mississippi is swimming in money red states are the poverty states truth be told
                California has the most welfare recipients both in total and per capita.

Try again....

Comment

Those states are on the comeup.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/01/...port-says.html

What has Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, And other Dummycrat poverty pimps done with their districts.

Libby Shaaf, another Poverty pimp, the mayor of oakland who sadly is my mayor, is willing to go to jail to protect Illegals from Ice. SHE COULDN'T PREVENT THE RAIDERS FROM LEAVING OAKLAND, SHE NOT GONNA DO **** WHEN ICE COMES. SHE'S GONNA FOLD. Maybe when they take that poverty pimp to jail, Oakland can get back on track to prosperity
                  Those things are costly to cities and taxpayers, let some other city pay the cost. Plus you are a fan of the Chargers and they are in LA.

Comment

Bro I'm White. Go to page 1441 of the NFL Thread and you will see my white face with that charger hat on at Super Bowl 50. Racist Piece of ****.
                    No. You are Mexican and don't know it. You face is shaped like Arreola and Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Thats no lie. These team D mfers just as rich as the team R mfers & neither side realllllllly gives a f#ck about poor people to seriously fight for them.

And team R is reknown for being lobbyist hoes too. And team D does there fair share of hoeing themselves out too.

Both sides are dirty & corrupt & are among the biggest problems with America right now.
                      One side speaks and attempts to put in policies.

Comment

Working...
                      X