Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn's Promoter: I Hope Teddy Atlas NEVER Gets New Job On-Air!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Of late I saw a few posts of yours I considered reasonable and to that point actually thought you're not actually a terrible poster but I'd have to strongly disagree Atlas is absolutely awful, he may call it as he sees it bluntly but I'm lost when trying to see what he sees at times.

What's your opinion of Atlas, obviously he can't be paired with Smith as they're horrendous together. You've only to look at ESPN dropping him to realise they've realised and accepted it too.
    I don't agree with all the stuff he says and at times he appears to be verging on mentally unstable but I like his honest reactions to injustice in the sport.

Comment

Teddy said that a bad decision was a bad decision. Oh the horror! How dare he say what 90% of the viewing public was thinking too?

The guy apprenticed under the master Cus D'Amato. He has more knowledge about boxing in his little finger than Horn's promoter has in his entire body.

Comment

Horn won that fight, Teddy Atlas seemed angry that it didn't go according to his prewritten script so commentated his way to a false victory

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Teddy said that a bad decision was a bad decision. Oh the horror! How dare he say what 90% of the viewing public was thinking too?

The guy apprenticed under the master Cus D'Amato. He has more knowledge about boxing in his little finger than Horn's promoter has in his entire body.
          That’s the issue, he influences casuals. Horn won that fight.

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
          Horn won that fight, Teddy Atlas seemed angry that it didn't go according to his prewritten script so commentated his way to a false victory
          I think he genuinely believes what he was seeing, I’m not sure why but maybe he picked Pac to win before.

I like Horn, PAC too but I never had a dog in that fight. I thought Horn won, I’d have called robbery if it went the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            I don't agree with all the stuff he says and at times he appears to be verging on mentally unstable but I like his honest reactions to injustice in the sport.
            We’re not gonna be able to agree or see eye to eye here, I thought Horn won that fight clearly.

Comment

That’s the issue, he influences casuals. Horn won that fight.
              Seriously???? You're too smart to believe that Horn won that fight, ScottWeiland.

Or at least you should be.

Comment

Seriously???? You're too smart to believe that Horn won that fight, ScottWeiland.

Or at least you should be.
                I really can’t be assed getting into breaking it down right now I’ll do it tomorrow but it was close fight that I will say. For Pac winning that I didn’t see.

Comment

I really can’t be assed getting into breaking it down right now I’ll do it tomorrow but it was close fight that I will say. For Pac winning that I didn’t see.
                  Here's one of the polls done on here after the fight.

When only 12% of the respondents had Horn winning it sure is hard to brush everybody else off as being just a casual.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=751087

Comment

Here's one of the polls done on here after the fight.

When only 12% of the respondents had Horn winning it sure is hard to brush everybody else off as being just a casual.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=751087
                    It’s NSB pal !

Comment

Working...
                    X