• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    HUGE DICK. CA$HNELO DOMINATES all these BETA thonGGG fans LMFAO

They're gonna be mad as f**k.

Comment

Clenelo can't afford steroids any more?

Comment

I’m not sure but this headline seems like a deliberate attempt to extract negative comments about Canelo and Clenbuterol.
        I’m surprised GGG weighs more as he usually floats around 160 naturally.
        Maybe Sanchez is trying to build more muscle into this camp.

Comment

he posted his grinder profile pic

Comment

Look at that thick snake he is packing.... my oh my

Comment

After all these comments of his junk I can now see that none of u all are fans of boxing and watch it only to check out the boxers. Thats why u all get so butt hurt when someone says anything about canelo. I guess thats why all his millions of followers are here always nuthugging him. It just goes to show u who and why they follow him. LOL shadow702, icha, aboutfkntime, senorfrogs when u all are done jerking off lets see what u have to post.

Comment

So, Canelo chooses to wear Hugo Boss; the politically incorrect designer brand choice. "Boss joined the Nazi Party in 1931, two years before Adolf Hitler came to power.[4] By the third quarter of 1932, the all-black SS uniform (to replace the SA brown shirts) was designed by SS-Oberführer Prof. Karl Diebitsch and Walter Heck (graphic designer).[5] The Hugo Boss company produced these black uniforms along with the brown SA shirts and the black-and-brown uniforms of the Hitler Youth" Who knows - maybe Canelo will goose-step into the ring!

Comment

Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
                  So, Canelo chooses to wear Hugo Boss; the politically incorrect designer brand choice. "Boss joined the Nazi Party in 1931, two years before Adolf Hitler came to power.[4] By the third quarter of 1932, the all-black SS uniform (to replace the SA brown shirts) was designed by SS-Oberführer Prof. Karl Diebitsch and Walter Heck (graphic designer).[5] The Hugo Boss company produced these black uniforms along with the brown SA shirts and the black-and-brown uniforms of the Hitler Youth" Who knows - maybe Canelo will goose-step into the ring!
                  Man I'm no Canelo fan but I'm so sick of all this reading into race ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
                    Wtf I love hugo boss now!

Comment

No more Clenelo. Go ahead and joke with your little wewe Nelo, come September the 15th.. This is no game. This is serious bizness. The day you become a member of the goodboy club.

Comment

Working...
                      X