No announcement yet.

Jaime Munguia vs Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Oh dear, do you believe the win over Porter is questionable?

Hahaha.

Brook clearly won that fight all night long. Porter was reduced to rubbing his gloves all over Brook whenever he clinched on the inside, they weren't even scoring points. You can actually count on 2 hands the amount of point scoring punches Porter landed.

You Americans are way beyond help at this point. Way beyond. I've seen 5 year olds with more brains and sense than your average American. You're pitiful.
    Brooks won a close fight my question was how is he a world class fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Brooks won a close fight my question was how is he a world class fighter
      It wasn't close, but even if it was, he still won. You beat a good solid world class fighter, you become a good solid world class fighter. It's simple my man.

Comment

It wasn't close, but even if it was, he still won. You beat a good solid world class fighter, you become a good solid world class fighter. It's simple my man.
        It was close pretty sure most people had it 115-113 or 116-112 no way in hell was it a master class

Regardless he has one good win and every other time Brooks stepped up in level he brutally lost you Brits are on some weird nationalistic thing now smh

Comment

It was close pretty sure most people had it 115-113 or 116-112 no way in hell was it a master class

Regardless he has one good win and every other time Brooks stepped up in level he brutally lost you Brits are on some weird nationalistic thing now smh
          I had it 9/3 Brook. So no, it really wasn't close.

Who called it a master-class? Don't put words in my mouth.

Every other time? He stepped up 2 divisions to take on the most avoided fighter in the world and was a big underdog. Why, did you expect him to win it otherwise he's a hype-job or something? Haha.

And with Spence he was badly drained by having to go back down again. Plus, he had the facial injury. Didn't stop Brook from winning the first half of the fight though before he started to tire from making weight. You should be thankful to Brook for going up then coming down again. Spence wouldn't have won otherwise. We saw that in the first half. Brook was too good for him. Spence needed the extra advantage.

What is nationalistic about saying he's world class? As I say, Americans are beyond ******ed. You're evidence of that as well as the other loons that dwell on this site. Ugh!!

Comment

I had it 9/3 Brook. So no, it really wasn't close.

Who called it a master-class? Don't put words in my mouth.

Every other time? He stepped up 2 divisions to take on the most avoided fighter in the world and was a big underdog. Why, did you expect him to win it otherwise he's a hype-job or something? Haha.

And with Spence he was badly drained by having to go back down again. Plus, he had the facial injury. Didn't stop Brook from winning the first half of the fight though before he started to tire from making weight. You should be thankful to Brook for going up then coming down again. Spence wouldn't have won otherwise. We saw that in the first half. Brook was too good for him. Spence needed the extra advantage.

What is nationalistic about saying he's world class? As I say, Americans are beyond ******ed. You're evidence of that as well as the other loons that dwell on this site. Ugh!!
            AJ turned you lot into pactards 2.0

You had it 9-3 most of the media and judges and fans had it round or 2 at most if you honestly think Brooks is great fighter then your dumbass need to watch more boxing

Comment

AJ turned you lot into pactards 2.0

You had it 9-3 most of the media and judges and fans had it round or 2 at most if you honestly think Brooks is great fighter then your dumbass need to watch more boxing
              Actually, most had it clear for Brook. Because he did clearly beat him.

What does this have to do with AJ? You're all over the place.

You're putting words in my mouth again. I said he was a good solid world class fighter, not that he's great.

With the nonsense you've come out with in this thread, you really shouldn't be calling anyone a tard. Just saying.

Comment

Working...
              X