No announcement yet.

Insecure little manlet's on this here sausage fest of a site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insecure little manlet's on this here sausage fest of a site

So I post one comment in jest regarding spences nipples. And 5 posters start a crusade saying oh no raging ****sexual! On a boxing site by gawd! (Jim Ross)

****phobes. I'm straighter then a straightener. I have no lust of male nips it was a joke you toerags.

All that smoke without fire makes me feel that the one's jumping to conclusions have manginas that need packing by the end of the week.

Sausage jockeys Ltd is there business yet they start on me?

No need to lie to us bro. While I don't agree with ****sexuality it seems to be praised in today's world. I would advise against it but it's your life and choice

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      No need to lie to us bro. While I don't agree with ****sexuality it seems to be praised in today's world. I would advise against it but it's your life and choice
      No lies here bro, I have a girlfriend and daughter.

The elite ruling classes enjoy ****sexual relations and that is why we have to accept and make peace with it as its so prevalent now.

Don't get me started on this lgbt **** thats next level fuked up. If I ever get brainwashed into accepting thats normal I will drink bleach and say au revoir.

Comment

Spence's nipples are funny looking doe..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Spence's nipples are funny looking doe..
          Would you chew on them if they were on a females body?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr dimensional View Post
            Would you chew on them if they were on a females body?
            On a female? Hell yes.. on Spence? No.. but some folks on this site would suck on Spencer's too..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              On a female? Hell yes.. on Spence? No.. but some folks on this site would suck on Spencer's too..
              Same here on a female. And I know. I suspect that larry guy on here of being a closet ****sexual. I'm very perturbed by him.

Comment

You Brits have a weird obsession with his nipples

Comment

Comment

My 6th grade humor finds Spence nipple jokes to be very amusing. U just have to remember something about this site, Fanboys run NSB, thats y I stick to the lounge or training section. U can post nipple threads all day here in the lounge and likely u will at least find 1 person with the same interest.

Comment

Working...
                    X