No announcement yet.

Whats Going To Be Hearn's Game Changer Next Thursday Contest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Going To Be Hearn's Game Changer Next Thursday Contest

Closest, most exact guess wins 100 quint from me. Ties go to the guy who posted about it first.

My guess is he's found a way to get that 11 inch c#ck finally.

Don't care about the points but I do like to win lol. He will announce 10 new American signees to matchroom USA

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
      10 shows/year deal with HBO.
      Hearn Box Office.

The Hearn family gots a lot of sextapes of high ranking cable network CEOs it would seem if this is it.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Don't care about the points but I do like to win lol. He will announce 10 new American signees to matchroom USA
        Who's the best guesses as to the 10?

Comment

Announces new deal with HBO and streaming platform / app for british viewers to watch and vice versa for matchroom UK fights.

Signs 3 fighters. 1 prominent the other two known but fringe world level.

Comment

US streaming deal for Matchroom cards, WBSS included, probably Joshua is part of it. If there is a fighter announced, Thurman first, more to follow later.

Comment

I don't know but you guys seem keen to prove the point that no-one can drum up any interest in American boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                US streaming deal for Matchroom cards, WBSS included, probably Joshua is part of it. If there is a fighter announced, Thurman first, more to follow later.
                Whats the WBSS prediction? Does Hearn got some connection to the WBSS now beside that he's got a couple guys that are looking to be in season 2 from the sounds of it?

The WBSS needs a US TV deal with or without Hearn so that'd be a nice plus if it turns out correct.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  I don't know but you guys seem keen to prove the point that no-one can drum up any interest in American boxing.
                  D- troll post

Comment

Going to be some new names really you would think, something around HBO.

Comment

Working...
                    X