Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you hit chicks raw as soon as you meet them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

used to be wreckless like this, but not anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NapalmPapi View Post
      Chance of getting HIV from unprotected sex is super small.

Chance of getting HIV from stickin it in their ass is ****ing huge.

That's why it was called GRIDS or the gay disease back in the day. Spread through them like wildfire.

So eat ass, but wrap your tool if you're going dumpster diving.

Comment

I trust no hoe.

Rubber wrap that ****, I ain't getting no viruses. A couple of minutes of pleasure for a lifetime disease? No thanks not willing to take the risk.

Comment

I remember when I was 17 and I banged a school thott "raw"

Ended up getting a 'yeast' infection, was the sorest pain of my life on the cawk, it hurt every time when I went for a leak.

Went doctors, got some medication and cleaned it up. Trust no hoes my dudes.

Imagine the pain on HIV/STD? Probably 10x worse than that.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            and people dont understand why blacks have high HIV rate lmfao.
            Lmfaoooooo going to hell for laughing

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              And if not what difference will it make if you hit them raw 2 months later?
              Did once, but fret the entire time after. Condom wasn't letting me maintain my erection, and i almost flopped, so it was either do or die. I knew she was gonna say back **** to her friends, one of whom i was banging, too. I say **** it and pulled the condom off. Girl was light skinned and built like an amazon and when were done, she just laid there looking at me. She told me i surprised her, because i surpassed her expectations. Luckily, i never caught anything.

Comment

I always have a condom in my wallet but it depends. If you can tell the girl is skanky then I won't hit it raw because you never know if she's been given something like syphillis / Gonarea etc

I did once have the tip of my penis burn when I pissed for a few days LOL. I honestly don't know if I caught some kind of STD but that did make me be careful. ***** and money make men do **** without using rationale...

Comment

use protection for first few times then tell her to get tested

Comment

stop fkn skanks and you won't have to worry!

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                      I remember when I was 17 and I banged a school thott "raw"

Ended up getting a 'yeast' infection, was the sorest pain of my life on the cawk, it hurt every time when I went for a leak.

Went doctors, got some medication and cleaned it up. Trust no hoes my dudes.

Imagine the pain on HIV/STD? Probably 10x worse than that.
                      The closest I got to that was a UTI after having sex in the woods. Hurt like a b1tch when I had to pee for a couple days. After the first pee I was afraid of using the bathroom for like a week.

Comment

Working...
                      X