No announcement yet.

Saudi football players refuse minutes silence for London terror attack victims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i'd be about ready to get a rifle with a scope if i was from manchester.
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i'd be about ready to get a rifle with a scope if i was from manchester.
      So you're finally coming around?

Comment

Why go through this if you already knew before hand the other team won't participate surely they could've come with another gesture both teams could participate in or tell the Saudis they will forfeit the match if they don't participate

Comment

Trump's sword dancing just looks dumber.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
            This is exactly what's happening in Europe right now. Especially the uk. I would have said France until they voted that EU puppet Macron in
            Isn't London mayor muslim? Doesn't sound like that's what's happening in the UK tbh

Comment

An Islamic imam has suggested the Saudi Arabian team refused to take part in a minute's silence for the London terror victims because they believe 'it is not a sin for a Muslim to kill a non-believer'.
              That's all you need to know about Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Isn't London mayor muslim? Doesn't sound like that's what's happening in the UK tbh
                London really doesn't represent the uk. Less than 40% of London is English by nationality and far less by ethnicity

England runs a bit like Dubai or Qatar these days. Whole country counting the money generated by London and spending it. We import all the foreigners to work there - eu for clue collar and non eu for the bankers and lawyers. Everyone for some reason is ****ing obsessed with living in this city so they come accept unlivable wages in this expensive city and get to work whilst the White English live in the green countryside counting the money

It works nicely. The people who come from overseas are allowed to vote hence this Isis puppet in charge. However overall the system works and trust me england is changing

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
                  This is exactly what's happening in Europe right now. Especially the uk. I would have said France until they voted that EU puppet Macron in
                  That hard Brexit won't be happening now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Post some with Trump too.

Comment

Working...
                      X