Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[LMAO] You Know You Are A Feared Fighter When You Go On Hiatus And Contenders/Fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO] You Know You Are A Feared Fighter When You Go On Hiatus And Contenders/Fans...

Come out of the woodoworks talking big game and challenging Wlad!!

Ever since Fury's medical situation surfaced, haters, trolls, and all the next-in-line contenders want to open their mouths and talk about how they are championship caliber fighters, but Fury didn't retire, enjoy your short-lived moral victories, Fury is what GGG is the the MW division, what Floyd was to the WW division, and what Roman is to pubic-hair level weights. THE FUGGING KINGPIN!!

WAR FURY!!!! No man born from his mother can beat him!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Team Fury does. The true champ. The kingpin. The undisputed. The gypsy king. The people's champ. The HW savior. The second coming of Sweet Pea.

Comment

I really don't get why you like Fury, you seem like a sensible guy otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          I really don't get why you like Fury, you seem like a sensible guy otherwise.

What's not to like?

He's everything I would want in a fighter if I dreamt of the perfect prototype HW. He's fast, slick, has power in both hands, switch hitter, great defensively, high ring IQ, a trash talker, everything. The total package. And a fighters' spirit, coming from a family of bare knuckle boxers.

I think it's perplexing he doesn't get overwhelming support. So he says a few controversial things, so what? I love it.

I am a big fan of slicksters like Sweet Pea, Locche, Mayweather, Toney. Now we have a HW version in Fury, and I couldn't be more delighted.

Comment

Fury's garbage, how do people put up with him?

I don't even like Wlad, I find him to be boring as hell but Fury keeps on delaying the rematch over and over. Screw him.

Comment

Wrapz, mah d00d, you're like a more trolly version of Bungz.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Wrapz, mah d00d, you're like a more trolly version of Bungz.

BUNGALOWS ? I miss him.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

BUNGALOWS ? I miss him.
                  He's still here, bro. You haven't noticed? Lol

Comment

sorry wraps fury bought this on himself.this is payback for that dreadful fight against wlad.

Comment

Working...
                    X