Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Survives Near Disaster, Decisions Joseph Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
    I like this, very cool reply.

I've just spent the last half an hour arguing about AJ, Wilder and Hearn and it's just never ending. Fans have the right to back whoever they want. End of.
    Thanks man, i find its better to focus on the actual outcome of the fight instead of arguing on here. Although some folks just love an argument and can't help it. I've always found noelanthony to be reasonable but there are posters who revel in anonymous trolling no matter how pointless it truly is.

You're spot on though we all have differing opinions bro and we shouldn't be lambasted for sharing those.

Comment

Yeah, I'd pay to watch that.

I'd give Dubois a shot against Chisora or Whyte. He's a good young prospect who supposedly put AJ down in sparring so a fight with a top 5 British fighter outside of either Fury or AJ would be a nice step up.

It'll add another Frank Warren fighter into the mix.
      Dubois is a young Tank I would bet on him to obliterate Chisora but having said that he hasn’t been in with no competition but the fact that he is young and can bang, probably a lot harder than Takam I will definitely give him the nod. It is also very easy to outwork Chisora considering his age. I also fancy Joe Joyce to beat Chisora too. Joe Jocelyn vs Dubois will be a good fight that joe Joyce can take a punch. Probably other than me and a few Londoners no one really gives a S#hit about that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
        Thanks man, i find its better to focus on the actual outcome of the fight instead of arguing on here. Although some folks just love an argument and can't help it. I've always found noelanthony to be reasonable but there are posters who revel in anonymous trolling no matter how pointless it truly is.

You're spot on though we all have differing opinions bro and we shouldn't be lambasted for sharing those.
        I agree even more with this post

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Dubois is a young Tank I would bet on him to obliterate Chisora but having said that he hasn’t been in with no competition but the fact that he is young and can bang, probably a lot harder than Takam I will definitely give him the nod. It is also very easy to outwork Chisora considering his age. I also fancy Joe Joyce to beat Chisora too. Joe Jocelyn vs Dubois will be a good fight that joe Joyce can take a punch. Probably other than me and a few Londoners no one really gives a S#hit about that fight
          I just watched the Dubois v Little fight and a clip of his 142 punches in 1 minute clip...I like him. Good fight with Little.

Yeah, the Joyce v Dubois would be one of those that, if you blink, you could miss it. I don't have BT Sport so I defo would which is a shame, I'd like to see it.

I really would like to see a series of Frank Warren v Matchroom in either Grand Prix format or something similar to 'The Osbournes' with Barry Hearn playing Ozzy.

Comment

I just watched the Dubois v Little fight and a clip of his 142 punches in 1 minute clip...I like him. Good fight with Little.

Yeah, the Joyce v Dubois would be one of those that, if you blink, you could miss it. I don't have BT Sport so I defo would which is a shame, I'd like to see it.

I really would like to see a series of Frank Warren v Matchroom in either Grand Prix format or something similar to 'The Osbournes' with Barry Hearn playing Ozzy.
            Lololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              So you know I’m a devout Wilder fan
              Yes, I’m quite sure you have a Wilder shrine at your home and that every day at sundown you need to point your prayer mat west to Alabama.

Nah, in all seriousness, I like the proper boxers.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                Makes you wonder why Parker didn't turn on that heat earlier in that round, or even the 11th.
                People keep asking this as if Parker would've won the fight had he landed 2 more blows before the 12th round. He didn't gamble because he was tired too and scared of getting KO'd himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                  People keep asking this as if Parker would've won the fight had he landed 2 more blows before the 12th round. He didn't gamble because he was tired too and scared of getting KO'd himself.
                  People ask this because it was his best chance to win from about the 2nd round.

Comment

Working...
                  X