Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim: Wilder Might Be Best Heavyweight Puncher in History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
    *yawn* stop cherry picking posts, some of us have already addressed Nazim backpedaling on his original statement which made it even more ridiculous in the process.
    "Some if us?" I don't even know who you are, haven't read any of your post, and wasn't addressing you. I don't even know what you're talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      "Some if us?" I don't even know who you are, haven't read any of your post, and wasn't addressing you. I don't even know what you're talking about.
      haha what a hypocrite

Comment

• I feel he needs some KO's against better opposition before that claim can be made.

Comment

• Earnie Shavers didn't KO great fighters but he is considered to be the greatest HW puncher of all time.Punching power has nothing skill or resume It's who hits the hardest Wilder is up their with the best he has some scary knockouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Veteran trainer Naazim Richardson is going to receive from criticism, after stating that he believes WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder might be the hardest punching heavyweight in history. Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) has knocked out every opponent that he ever faced in the ring.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Numbers don’t lie!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Agreed ^ Wilder can hurt anyone with his punch. Anyone. Period. In fact, he's hurt everyone he's ever fought as a pro in every single fight.
              And so he should he has no fewer than 30 journey men on his resume. I would hurt at least 20 of his 40 opponents

Comment

• To me, it is very hard to quantify Wilder's power compared to other ATG. When talking about ATG punchers at the HW division, you have guys like Foreman, Shavers, Cooney, Lewis, Marciano, Wlad, Peters, Haye, Tyson, Frazier, Vlad, Tua, and many more. There is no doubt that Wilder has a devastating right hand but there have been fighters who have been able to take everything that Wilder has thrown at him.

Take Johann Duhaupas for example. It took Wilder 11 rounds to stop him but earlier in the fight Wilder landed a few eight hands that didn't seem to phase Duhaupas at all. Yet against Povetkin, he was knocked out in round 6.

Same with Molina, it took Wilder 9 rounds to stop him but AJ only three.

Stiverne, in the first fight, took everything that Wilder could throw at him, and Areolla did the same before his corner decided to throw in the towel. Personally, I am not sure if Wilder hits any harder than Prime Haye or Prime Tua. Let's just see how he does against guys like Joshua and Fury.

Comment

• [/QUOTE]
                  Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  nobody knows this better than Eddie Sperm. protect the robot by any means..
                  Lmmfao rotf...

Comment

• I don't go by sparring rumors. I go by what I see in real fights. From what I have seen both Wilder and AJ are very hard punchers with very average chins. I think they are equally dangerous opponents for each other. AJ fought Wlad and is fighting Povetkin and they both punch just as hard and accurately as Wilder. Wilder has almost 100% KOs partly because he is a fast deadly puncher but partly because of the low quality of most of his opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Another one who probably didn't even read what was actually said.
                      He said he was the best puncher ever. What is there to misread?

Comment

Working...
                      X