No announcement yet.

AJ isn't a Londoner no matter how much he wishes he was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Oh of course you're not Scottish, I believe you. Haha.
    juggernutter666 and sid knee two of the biggest freaks on the forum, who coincidentally are AJ fanboys....hmmm i guess those big muscles get you so excited it scrambles your pea brains, ill leave you two to it

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      juggernutter666 and sid knee two of the biggest freaks on the forum, who coincidentally are AJ fanboys....hmmm i guess those big muscles get you so excited it scrambles your pea brains, ill leave you two to it
      Then stop posting to me then.

And yes, I love a man with muscles. The bigger the better. Yummy. Care to show me your muscles? Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        The guys an idiot. Every time I see him post it's always negative towards certain fighters.
        Ask him how he became the " Nostra - Dumb ass " of boxing he claimed to be bc he predicted Parker would clean out the HW division !
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-07-2018, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
          Just seen the announcement for aj having his next 2 fights at wembley. He goes on to say itll be good for him in the capital as he's north london born & bred

This works for the casuals, but...

Watford isn't London, its Hertfordshire

The guy has to be a total fanny trying to play himself off as a Londoner

For all the hearniacs, forget its AJ. Someone introduces themselves & tells you they're from watford. They then claim to be from London. They'd get corrected yet because its AJ people swallow it like the hearniacs swallow Eddie's babies
          I've never heard him say he's from London ever? To be honest I'm not really sure the relevance anyway, wembley is our biggest stadium and our capital.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
            Here's a good example from up the road. I understand what you're saying but don't agree & plenty others wouldnt either

Each area is unique, a few miles away isnt the same thing

I've pals from Paisley that try to pass themselves off as Glasgow. Its no the same, they didnt grow up in Glasgow. They grew up in Paisley

Ffs some people go to lego land a lot...doesnt mean they grew up there

Though from some of the responses on here i could be wrong
            I don't think it's about each area being unique, it's just where you identify as being from, to the outside world......most people haven't heard of Watford or Paisley globally, I think this only matters to people from those areas pretty much.

If someone from England asked where I'm from I wouldn't say 'Portlethen', because it's not well known, i'd just say Aberdeen.... that's where I go most weekends, I've worked there all my life etc I'm not trying to make myself out to be something I'm not, and I wouldn't care if any one else done it.... it's 10 minutes on a bus.

**** like this is just juvenile and petty.

Comment

What so special about being from London?

Comment

Most Londoners aren't Londoners for that matter :P

Comment

Working...
                X