Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lonzo ball-the balls-Why does our society prop people like this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    The only thing that bothers me about it is it takes away from other decent rookies. Not many people even know who Kuzma is and he's killin it.

Meanwhile, lonzo is brought up every time sportscenter is on
    Understandable. But it obviously gets ratings or they wouldn’t be doing it. I don’t really care one way or the other. I just think the ball family is pretty ****ing funny.

Remember, numbers don’t lie. So at the end of the season and as it progresses further, those who should be getting there props, will.

Comment

What is the deal with these guys? All hype family.

Lonzos shot is clown--Why does are society prop up people like this?

And don't compare him to other hyped personalities mcgregor, mayweather, or lebron curry--these guys all have major major skill in what they do.

ESPN will write daily articles about this family--MEANWHILE, lonzo gets gamed up again tonight against 76ers.

I mean, is he even good for the league? a draw?
      Other than his hurendous shot which will be improved he does everything right you don’t get the youngest triple double in nba history if you ain’t gonna be special, he is playing the same way Jason Kidd played his rookie year, plus Walton benches him in the 4th.

Comment

What is the deal with these guys? All hype family.

Lonzos shot is clown--Why does are society prop up people like this?

And don't compare him to other hyped personalities mcgregor, mayweather, or lebron curry--these guys all have major major skill in what they do.

ESPN will write daily articles about this family--MEANWHILE, lonzo gets gamed up again tonight against 76ers.

I mean, is he even good for the league? a draw?
        Because of people like you.

Comment

i don't have been with lonzo ball. he's a good basetball player at the NBA level. he's super young. he won't shoot like that forever.

the rest of the family should get collectively body slammed. the middle brother and the father for conduct and generally being stupid, the youngest for that f#cking hair, man.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            So your just hating?

I get your POV though. But cmon, he’s hella young, got a huge target on his back and is already setting records. I think he’ll be just fine (barring injuries)

People just don’t like his pops cause he’s boisterous so that rolls downhill. I think he is a marketing genius myself.

Plus, they clown themselves. Good people if you ask me.

^^^
            this

how dare a 19yr old kid looked shell shocked in his rookie year

Comment

he's a triple double machine, you just wait

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                ^^^
                this

how dare a 19yr old kid looked shell shocked in his rookie year
                i understand he's young. It's more about the giant focus taking away from other talent in the league--our media

ESPN had "LONZO ball specials" all summer, I'm sure it will calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post
                  he's a triple double machine, you just wait
                  WIth that shot???????? I don't know

Comment

i understand he's young. It's more about the giant focus taking away from other talent in the league--our media

ESPN had "LONZO ball specials" all summer, I'm sure it will calm down.

its the Lakers...what can you do

notice noone talks about D'Angelo Russell anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      its the Lakers...what can you do

notice noone talks about D'Angelo Russell anymore?
                      D'angelo is having a good season for the nets. One of the bright spots for that terrible franchise.

Comment

Working...
                      X