Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn what's going to give when loma fights pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn what's going to give when loma fights pacman?

It will be ******* vs *******s..... same fans lmfao who will you pick?

Pac tardsssss pacccctardsssss is censored?

Comment

Won't happen. Pacquiao can't make 135 imo, atleast not healthy.

Comment

I've read lol sneaky rumors that it's being worked on

Comment

But of course that's Facebook for you and 50 percent false news

Comment

I would like to see it. Pacquiao at 140 vs Lomachenko. Passing of the torch type of fight.

Comment

Why would Pacquiao fans and Lomachenko fans would hate each other because of the fight? Like what you said, same fans of the same fighters, they would like to see how it would go and it would be very nice to see Pacquiao fighting a somewhat someone of his same size for once in his last days as a fighter and it would be a very entertaining fight. If Pacquiao goes out in a loss, well it is not going to be a shame and it would not hurt considering he's way passed his prime and he lost to a special fighter, and it is absolutely certain that Pacquiao would go out on his shield and would make it close and possibly might win it.

We get to see Pacquiao go out on his shield against a prime A level fighter and finally get his well deserved retirement and we got to see Lomachenko reach stardom because of that win. What is to fight for Pacquiao-Loma fans when they are one of the same?

Comment

Right now I would pick Loma to win. He is entering his prime as a pro boxer with a great combination of youth and experience. He was too green for Salido in his 2nd pro fight but he is a very fast learner and would easily beat that same Salido now. A prime Pacquiao would beat Loma because they are both great but Pacquiao was just as fast and is bigger and punches much harder although Loma is a better pure boxer. Today's Pacquiao is many years past prime and could retire at any time. Loma would beat him now in my opinion. Loma is too fresh and Pacquiao is too old.

Comment

Same fans?

I am a big Loma fan and not remotely a Pac fan. Your a ****** for thinking everyone is the same because you think that way.

Comment

Why do people assume Loma fans are pac fans and ggg fans ? You guys act like there is a war ur fighting against them

Comment

Working...
                    X