No announcement yet.

How Does Blood Affect You?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Does Blood Affect You?

I hate it, when I was a little kid maybe 5 years old, I pierced my wrist on some sharp stick and it started squirting everywhere. Not sure if it traumatized me but I think since then I hated the sight of blood in real life, not so much the movies.

I'm ok with it unless it's coming out a vag, girls get super horny on the rag but that śhït gets messy quick

Comment

Comment

You sound like a Liberal vegan transgender snowflake safespace Hillary supporting yogini cuck.

A real Republican conservative alpha badass tough guy from hell drinks blood for breakfast.

Get out of my country.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          I hate it, when I was a little kid maybe 5 years old, I pierced my wrist on some sharp stick and it started squirting everywhere. Not sure if it traumatized me but I think since then I hated the sight of blood in real life, not so much the movies.
          Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          You sound like a Liberal vegan transgender snowflake safespace Hillary supporting yogini cuck.

A real Republican conservative alpha badass tough guy from hell drinks blood for breakfast.

Get out of my country.
          what D said, get the fuk out!!

Comment

When I was in High School we used to give blood. One if the guys went for the first time. They started drawing blood he looked at it and passed out. LOL..

Comment

Blood doesn't freak me out, but I cant watch stuff like surgeries on TV.

My dad has an iron stomach, but that didn't get passed on to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Blood doesn't freak me out, but I cant watch stuff like surgeries on TV.

My dad has an iron stomach, but that didn't get passed on to me.
                tell your dad to youtube oral myiasis then get back to us.

Comment

I got my blood drawn for the very first time last year. I didn't pass out or freak out so I guess ok

Comment

Blood doesn't affect me.

Comment

Working...
                    X