US only country in the world to refuse climate change deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I thought you were a Trump supporter.

OK, I got that. But do you believe climate change is real or fake?
    It's real but some people use it to their advantage for business purposes. Even if we try to go "clean" we fuck the world up like that too by mining lithium. Batteries are bad for the environment too. A lot of people don't recycle them properly.

No matter if you go the left or right route in politics, you still end up hurting the world in one way or another.

Comment

Syria will get in line to get money for climate change. Like they will actually use it for that purpose.

The US got out because the huge bill that was imposed on them when other countries are exempt.

In the US there are already laws and ordinances in effect to help the environment and big companies are putting eco friendly application without the government having to tell them to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        It's real but some people use it to their advantage for business purposes. Even if we try to go "clean" we fuck the world up like that too by mining lithium. Batteries are bad for the environment too. A lot of people don't recycle them properly.

No matter if you go the left or right route in politics, you still end up hurting the world in one way or another.
        Ok, thats a reasonable point. Just wanted to make sure you at least considered climate change a real issue.

I have no problem with not liking the Climate Change plan, but I do think a lot of people that say they don't like Obama's policies hold it to the standard of being "perfect" or they will say its bad. The reality is he made a deal where none might have been possible.

Comment

Ok, thats a reasonable point. Just wanted to make sure you at least considered climate change a real issue.

I have no problem with not liking the Climate Change plan, but I do think a lot of people that say they don't like Obama's policies hold it to the standard of being "perfect" or they will say its bad. The reality is he made a deal where none might have been possible.
          Obama isn't as horrible as people think. I have some issues with him on identity politics but that's another time. Obama had to endure what Bush handed to him which was a war that I went to and the crash. If Bush would've stayed another couple years, you wouldn't hear anything about the debt from Republican groupies.

But anyways, yes, climate change is a real issue, and it's not going away any time soon.

Comment

How much is Syria paying a year in the deal and where is it going to?

Comment

The thing with the Paris Climate Accord is how much the country is donating in relation to their pollution and GDP. The donation/contribution is to help fund under developed countries to go green that otherwise can't afford to do it.

It's not a bill we're paying, we're contributing to a larger, global goal. The talk from Trump that it is a bad deal, and that we must pull out of it is hyperbole. We could still be a part of the PCA and donate less if the US felt like it. Instead of being a part of the cause, he chose to ignore it with lies that we are paying China and India to continue to build coal plants.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                So what's your opinion? Mine is Trump is making a big mistake.
                Saving $100 billion every year is never a mistake considering there is no evidence that the Global Warming is man made or that we will control the warmth by 3% in 100 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Like my mama used to tell me: You can't be the only one right and everybody else is wrong
                  Originally posted by NotVlad_ View Post
                  Let's stick to the facts here - what's in the best interests of humanity as a whole is every individual nation doing what's in their particular best interest. And so we must all produce as much greenhouse gas as is possible if it will boost economic activity or if it will just be convenient to not try and change it around.

But it's not enough to simply reject this agreement. We must all stand tall and say - I refuse to accept that climate change is happening, or if it is I refuse that it is caused by human activity.

As constituents of the greatest nation on Earth, let us all come together and refuse to ever work on reducing our emissions.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Well according to Drumpf, climate change is a hoax created by the Chinese. That tells you everything you need to know.
                  As Trump supporters, do you agree with his position that climate change is "fake news" or a hoax, or do you think it is valid issue that needs to be addressed?

So how much is Syria paying?

How much is china paying?

How much is France paying?

How much is Venezuela paying?

How much is England paying?

How much is India paying?

How much is Cuba paying?

How much is Australia paying?

How much is Iran paying?

How much is Canada paying?

And where is this money going?

10 countries--- so 10 easy answers

1 bonus question of where the money is going?

Please answer since you are all fully supportive of the Paris accords

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    So how much is Syria paying?

How much is china paying?

How much is France paying?

How much is Venezuela paying?

How much is England paying?

How much is India paying?

How much is Cuba paying?

How much is Australia paying?

How much is Iran paying?

How much is Canada paying?

And where is this money going?

10 countries--- so 10 easy answers

1 bonus question of where the money is going?

Please answer since you are all fully supportive of the Paris accords
                    I think you quoted me by accident, I'm on your side

If only they didn't have a stupid, PC, multicultural hug emoji

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
                      The thing with the Paris Climate Accord is how much the country is donating in relation to their pollution and GDP. The donation/contribution is to help fund under developed countries to go green that otherwise can't afford to do it.

It's not a bill we're paying, we're contributing to a larger, global goal. The talk from Trump that it is a bad deal, and that we must pull out of it is hyperbole. We could still be a part of the PCA and donate less if the US felt like it. Instead of being a part of the cause, he chose to ignore it with lies that we are paying China and India to continue to build coal plants.
                      Some information that supports your point of view..
                      http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40138062

Comment

Working...
                      X