Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be Honest.. what kind of Boxing fan are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im the Juggernaut kind !

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Seriously what kind of Boxing fan are you?
      An unbiased one. One that recognises that it isnt impossible that Marquez won all 4 Pac fights (he defs won 2), that Lennox's win over Vitali is clean and a top class win, and that Tim Bradley got a huge gift over Pac in the first fight but also beat my boy JMM in their fight cleanly.

I'm the type of fan that recognises canelo is the fighter that has benefited most from corruption of any fighter in recent times.

Comment

I arrange all my social events based on whether boxing is on at the time. I don't spend countless hours watching boxing videos but I'll revisit some of my favorite fights every once in a while.

I don't know what category that put me in but it's my favorite sport to follow.

Comment

I watch every televised event I possibly can, and have spent countless hours watching old fights on YouTube. Occasionally I'll spend for a Ppv. I'm partial towards fighters outta Detroit or my home state of Michigan. In that sense, it's like rooting for a sports team. Been very lucky with some of the fighters we've been blessed with.. James Toney, Mayweather Jr, Hearns, the Dirrell brothers, Kronk gym fighters (RIP Manny Steward), and before my time we had Louis and Ray Robinson. But all in all I love when it's an American vs a foreigner.. Team USA all day!

Comment

I'm a big fight fan, not just boxing. I love fights and I watch great fighters' fights

Comment

Working...
            X