No announcement yet.

I think I have a ghost in my house. Check out these videos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Most disappointing ghost videos i've ever seen. Not even a creaking door.
    Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Ghost clearly a false flag.
    But the camera doesn't record unless it detects movement. If nothing is there why did the camera record?

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
    Are those cameras set up for intruders?

Pretty good if it detects motion/movement/activity - wouldn't mind one of those for my places

I think on the 3rd clip I saw a dark shadow blending in the bottom right.
    Yep it detects movement. I saw that to but I tried to ignore it

I was thinking the 7am and the 5:30pm was the sunrise & sunset. But if thats the case why doesn't it so it every morning and night? It only did it when i was away from the house

Comment

1)
      Its just the white men in your neighbourhood trying to fuk your world in, they where correct in assuming you'd think there would actually be a fuking ghost in your home. Dickhead.....

2)
      You have been trying to make shit ghost videos to put on boxing scene because sometimes, youre not quite sure what to do with yourself. And you get some kind of fufilment out of making these epic movies. This option would fufil me more becuase shits ang giggles.

Although, if they where real, why mot send them a PM asking to met and fight? They might not want that work, or they might. I'd like to see a video of you fighting the invisible ghost, i think id enjoy that and other posters here might, seriously man.....Just do it.

Comment

DISCLAIMER:I hate whites.....

Comment

The first 2 clips had a flickering Light for a split second and it disappeared, thats all i saw

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
            DISCLAIMER:I hate whites.....

Comment

I’m not coming to slap you around bro, you can take down your cameras.

Comment

What do you think it is OP?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  What do you think it is OP?
                  I have no idea. All I know is I haven't gotten an alert from the garage since I got back in town Sunday.

But I did have an intruder in my backyard looking for his dog later that same night around midnight. That's a whole nother story smh

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    I have no idea. All I know is I haven't gotten an alert from the garage since I got back in town Sunday.

But I did have an intruder in my backyard looking for his dog later that same night around midnight. That's a whole nother story smh
                    Decrease the sensitivity of the camera. Headlights/sunset...maybe you have a mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      Decrease the sensitivity of the camera. Headlights/sunset...maybe you have a mouse.
                      I put it on the lowest sensitivity. The cameras aren't facing the floor so i doubt it's a mouse. The thing that gets me the most is that it only happened when i went out of town

Comment

Working...
                      X