Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A CONCISE Look How LOMACHENKO Is Technically INFERIOR TO MAYWEATHER JR. P4P 130lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
    lol. Top Rank's left over recycling is the funniest in the business. It's so obvious these guys have no choice but to accept ridiculous matchups. Marriaga, the Featherweight beaten fighter off Walters' win. This was the fight in which Loma accepted a fight at his own weight against Rigo because he was made a fool of on social media to have fought a Featherweight already coming off a loss... ffs

Jason Sosa..the Draw from Walters. jeesus..

Walters, a shelved champ that was robbed by Sosa, shelved for a whole year without being matchup up to acclimate to Super Featherweight. Again, Top Rank matchmaking to focus on particular stars... Top Rank could've have two champions to brand had they made Walters active a whole year at Feather while another champion named Loma helps brand Top Rank at Super Featherweight...

Oscar Valdez does damage to all his opponents, as if he doesn't get credit for his win over Marriaga.

and lastly Rigondeaux....aside from all the Drama this board has been flooded with, I'll just remind people that this fight didn't have any promotion FFS! Top Rank matchmaking
    It's replies like these that explain why you change your username so often. Utter nonsense from a hater. Loma wipes his ass with Canelo's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      It's replies like these that explain why you change your username so often. Utter nonsense from a hater. Loma wipes his ass with Canelo's resume.
      Loma and GGG got nothing on Black-Nelo 2.0. Alvarez coming from a boxing family and poor at that, he didn't feel the need to milk out some 400 fight amateur resume, went to the pros like Pac and Barrera at 15 years of age like a Boss...while still being younger than Loma vs GGG today!!

What does my username have to do with me punking you at your own game! resumes doe

Comment

Why are we even comparing them??? 2 different eras..Floyd di his thing and is retired....Give Loma his props

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
          Why are we even comparing them??? 2 different eras..Floyd di his thing and is retired....Give Loma his props
          probably because it's fun debate? Arum said Loma was better than Ali.... Rafael just said Loma could probably beat Floyd...

the context in that is beating Rigo.

Comment

Loma and GGG got nothing on Black-Nelo 2.0. Alvarez coming from a boxing family and poor at that, he didn't feel the need to milk out some 400 fight amateur resume, went to the pros like Pac and Barrera at 15 years of age like a Boss...while still being younger than Loma vs GGG today!!

What does my username have to do with me punking you at your own game! resumes doe
            Having 400 amateur fights against the proven best opponents is better than having 40 fights against unproven bums with losing records.

Amateur boxing is REAL boxing. No money involved! Boxers participate because of love and commitment to the sport. You also don't get to pick and choose your opponents like in the pros. Amateur boxing shows how much someone truly loves the sport of boxing as opposed to someone boxing for purely financial gains.

Comment

probably because it's fun debate? Arum said Loma was better than Ali.... Rafael just said Loma could probably beat Floyd...

the context in that is beating Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post

we know those videos, he said ''since Ali there hasn't been, he didn't say Floyd was better than Ali.

Even in this one, Arum said Floyd was in the same class as Ali and SRL, but he didn't say Floyd was better than them.

So keeping consistent with Arum, why didn't Arum say that Loma was the next best thing since Floyd, or better than Floyd? Why does Arum need to say Loma is better than Ali?

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  You want to throw hands maricon? I will fuk you so hard your grandchildren's *******s will bleed.
                  I'm guessing that when you say "throwing hands" you mean you want to jerk me off. PHAGGOT.

Comment

Working...
                  X