• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Jesus Christ lol

Comment

• Here's another one for today:

Ryan Lizza booted from The New Yorker for sex misconduct....but this guys is fighting back!

Star political reporter Ryan Lizza is out at The New Yorker over what the magazine calls “improper sexual conduct.”

“The New Yorker recently learned that Ryan Lizza engaged in what we believe was improper sexual conduct. We have reviewed the matter and, as a result, have severed ties with Lizza,” a New Yorker spokesperson said (h/t Michael Calderone). “Due to a request for privacy, we are not commenting further.”

Lizza fired back calling his ouster “a terrible mistake.”

“I am dismayed that The New Yorker has decided to characterize a respectful relationship with a woman I dated as somehow inappropriate. The New Yorker was unable to cite any company policy that was violated,” he said in a statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
        hehe.....break down the percentages here, it looks like they are all disproportionately white dudes
        Yeah, "white" dudes of a certain religion.

Comment

• NPR host Tom Ashford suspended for "creepy" misconduct allegations by women and men.

Apparently he gave unwanted hugs, neck and back rubs to 11 young women.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            NPR host Tom Ashford suspended for "creepy" misconduct allegations by women and men.

Apparently he gave unwanted hugs, neck and back rubs to 11 young women.
            I’m very disappointed with Ashford. His “On Point” talk show was very good. I’m gonna miss it

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I’m very disappointed with Ashford. His “On Point” talk show was very good. I’m gonna miss it
              So was it a hug, or neck rub that he dropped on You?

It sounds over the top to me. People hug each other all the time...except for me as I hate hugging people I don't know.

Comment

• https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ons/943287001/

Hall of Fame running back Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor and Heath Evans suspended Monday night in response to a new filing in a lawsuit brought by former wardrobe stylist.

Damn they gettin 3 at a pop now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ons/943287001/

Hall of Fame running back Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor and Heath Evans suspended Monday night in response to a new filing in a lawsuit brought by former wardrobe stylist.

Damn they gettin 3 at a pop now.
                  Donovan McNabb and NFL executive Eric Weinburger as well!

All these charges are coming from one NFL wardrobe stylist, Jami Cantor. She's either an attention grabbing whore or so hot men can't keep their hands of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Donovan McNabb and NFL executive Eric Weinburger as well!

All these charges are coming from one NFL wardrobe stylist, Jami Cantor. She's either an attention grabbing whore or so hot men can't keep their hands of her.
                    Eric Davis as well. I think this chick let a few of them hit and they told the others and they tried to fuck but got rebuffed.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X