• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    The entire bosslady saga was pretty crazy

-landwhale starts attention whoring in lounge
    -acquires this huge following of beta orbiters
    -anytime she posts these stalker dorks immediately **** up any thread with pages of lolspeak spam garbage, thread immediately derailed
    -dudes probably sending her money and gifts an ****
    -"nudes" of her in bathtub start circulating
    -skillspaybills takes a bus 8 hours to go hogging
    -buys shoes for her kids

what else happened that i'm forgetting?
    Lmfao. How do these people look at themselves in the mirror? The desperation exhibited is quite extraordinary.

Comment

-anytime she posts these stalker dorks immediately **** up any thread with pages of lolspeak spam garbage, thread immediately derailed
      -buys shoes for her kids

Lmfao to me, nothing will ever top boss ladys time here. Didnt some hunched back dude send a pic of himself crying to her?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        The time Righteous (i always forget his new username now) chugged a bottle of Jack Daniels on camera, didn't post for like 3 days a couple of us thought he died
        Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        I remember back when Margarito, Khan, David Haye, Juanma Lopez, Paul Williams had pretty big fanbases. Hard to believe now, especially Khan who has fallen pretty hard with his career and the fans. Margarito as well.

The lounge used to be way more active all day and night. Now there's a lot more downtime.

The blatantly racist alts back in the day lol. People think it's bad now, it was way worse. Lol There used so be an alt named 'N**ger Whipper," obviously got banned quickly. He wasn't my alt.

I remember an alt pretending to be a gay Filipino dude. He even used pic of some chubby Filipino guy for his avy, but the way he acted was clearly a parody. Probably one of hectari's alts back in the day.
        For some reason, I remember when Anorak had an avy of Wladimir Klitschko sitting on a stool photoshopped with a huge boner, it was an actual dick pic. Back 2010-11.

I think he got banned for that.

-buys shoes for her kids

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        Lmfao to me, nothing will ever top boss ladys time here. Didnt some hunched back dude send a pic of himself crying to her?

Comment

I remember back when Margarito, Khan, David Haye, Juanma Lopez, Paul Williams had pretty big fanbases. Hard to believe now, especially Khan who has fallen pretty hard with his career and the fans. Margarito as well.

The lounge used to be way more active all day and night. Now there's a lot more downtime.

The blatantly racist alts back in the day lol. People think it's bad now, it was way worse. Lol There used so be an alt named 'N**ger Whipper," obviously got banned quickly. He wasn't my alt.

I remember an alt pretending to be a gay Filipino dude. He even used pic of some chubby Filipino guy for his avy, but the way he acted was clearly a parody. Probably one of hectari's alts back in the day.

Hectari gives the best head on the planet...

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
            Free the Gay Haye Six.

Write a story involving Danny Williams and jam might be my first memory of the lounge.

Comment

that guy had black friends. you can't prove he was racist.

Comment

-buys shoes for her kids

tim horton hustled 40 dollars out of her, almost surely for pills.

terrel posted said nudes in an nsb thread titled "cotto shot dead."

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  tim horton hustled 40 dollars out of her, almost surely for pills.

terrel posted said nudes in an nsb thread titled "cotto shot dead."

Comment

Used to be a tranny that frequently posted. Used a photo of Katy Perry as his/her/its avatar. Got a lot of attention as you can imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Write a story involving Danny Williams and jam might be my first memory of the lounge.
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...dilla+Coventry

A Classic for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X