NSB Pick 'em #15 - Terence Crawford vs Felix Diaz, May 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Of course!

The bonus multiplier is separate from the ones each player gets. It's sort of a free, one-time, automatic multiplier for the underdog. Your own multipliers can be used whenever you feel like it.
    Thanks man. I'll get the hang of this yet!

Comment

Xoo, I see you gave a Black fighter a nod.

Comment

black dude beat dude body and he couldnt take it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Xoo, I see you gave a Black fighter a nod.
          Crawford is going to win this fight no problem and I also correctly predicted Joshua would beat Wlad. The point of this exercise is who is going to win, not who you want to win.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
            black dude beat dude body and he couldnt take it anymore.
            WTF are you babbling about? English boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
              Crawford is going to win this fight no problem and I also correctly predicted Joshua would beat Wlad. The point of this exercise is who is going to win, not who you want to win.
              Exactly. Remember was I was encouraging you to play and said you only care for your beloved white fighters?
              I am glad you see it's just a game. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Exactly. Remember was I was encouraging you to play and said you only care for your beloved white fighters?
                I am glad you see it's just a game. Nothing more, nothing less.
                I would have loved to have seen Wlad win and he came much closer to winning than I thought he would but I predicted correctly Joshua would win. If there is a rematch Wlad has about a ten to twenty percent chance of winning if he gets lucky and lands something huge first.

Those other fights I barely knew the boxers involved so it was more difficult to pick a winner.

Comment

.:: JSFD26 ::.,1x

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    I would have loved to have seen Wlad win and he came much closer to winning than I thought he would but I predicted correctly Joshua would win. If there is a rematch Wlad has about a ten to twenty percent chance of winning if he gets lucky and lands something huge first.

Those other fights I barely knew the boxers involved so it was more difficult to pick a winner.
                    Gotcha. You gotta go watch their previous fights on Youtube to get a feel of them.

Comment

Gotcha. You gotta go watch their previous fights on Youtube to get a feel of them.
                      I don't do that. I just look at the box rec records. I know Crawford is one of the top boxers so it'll be a major upset if he loses.

Comment

Working...
                      X