Under Armour employees no longer allowed to expense strip club visits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    But there are some who do it.

I had a neighbor years ago who put herself through college, and raised her kids at the same time, by stripping.

She was the exception, but it does happen.
    Yes, there are always exceptions to the rule. Most that I have known were heavy drug users/party girls, had pimps, or spent most of their earnings on bling, luxury items, and living for the moment with no thought to the future, except to find a sugar daddy. I knew of one who lived a clean life and went to school, ironically she was a lesbian.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Yes, there are always exceptions to the rule. Most that I have known were heavy drug users/party girls, had pimps, or spent most of their earnings on bling, luxury items, and living for the moment with no thought to the future, except to find a sugar daddy. I knew of one who lived a clean life and went to school, ironically she was a lesbian.
      Back when I trained regularly, a guy at one gym I trained at always messed around with strippers. It was kinda his thing.

He would tell some of the most crazy, messed up stories about some of those girls and the disasters that their personal lives were.

Many of them have self-esteem issues, and let men treat them terribly.

Comment

Working...
      X