Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Carlos Ocampo - Face To Face, Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
    Never seen Ocampo fight can he even last 6 rounds?
    He's actually a decent fighter, heart, comes to fight, but I think Spence is just way too much an overmatch for him.

Comment

Spence's cute shirt with the IBF title imprint lol.. Can't wait to see the Truth back in action!

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
        Spence's cute shirt with the IBF title imprint lol.. Can't wait to see the Truth back in action!
        I give Ocampo 4 rounds and am being pretty good to Ocampo. he came here to be brutalized.

Comment

Ocampo, now this should be interesting....lol. I give it 4 or 5 rds, this is a glorified sparring match. Next, he'll go after inactive Thurman presumably.

Comment

Carlos Ocampo needs to fight Horn

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
              why is spents even fighting a nobody like ocampo i mean if spents is so great why don't he fight a top ten welterweight
              Mandatory..........

Comment

The issue is not that Ocampo is a mando, it's what qualifies him to be one? Ocampo's young, so he might be a prospect in a year or two. As of now, I don't think he's fought a fighter ranked in the top 50. Ocampo's never fought outside Mexico and he's never been in a scheduled 12 round fight. This fight's a total mismatch with the possibility of a young fighter being seriously hurt.

Comment

Spence is about to do a demolition job on this fool.. have his chin doing the miley cirus on that wreckball.. lol.

Comment

Corona chick on the left showin some deep azz Moose knuckle

Comment

Ocampo is SERIOUSLY dehydrated! Look at his face, like Brandon Rios and it isnt even weigh in day yet!

Comment

Working...
                      X